Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Chris MastersHacksaw Jim DugganJerry LawlerVisceraBoogeymanBooker TMark HenryVitoKhaliTony MamalukeSandmanAll equally in with a shot.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Not a chance is it The Undertaker, what ever you think of his attitude. He rarely has a bad match, although that cage thing with TBS was the pits. He's incredibly over with the crowd, he doesn't fluff moves, what he does in the ring looks genuine and he can have very good matches. The match with Angle is over-rated, but it's still one of the top 5-10 WWE matches this year. He sold like a whore for Khali and had decent outings with Kennedy.

Posted

I'm choosing not to vote for the obvious guys who actually can't wrestle and am instead going for an established wrestler who I feel WWE would actually be better off without.

Posted

I'm glad to see Cena hasn't been on anyones lists bar one.

 

Anyways.

 

Sting

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...