Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What DS game should I get for xmas?

I have Mario Bros, Zelda, Dr Kawashima and Mario Kart.

Prof Layton is sold out EVERYWHERE,

What should I go for?

Are the Tony Hawks games any good on DS?

Cheers.

How about Super Mario 64 DS?

Drawn To Life is a fun, if slightly under-challenging, Mario-esque platformer.

If you're into multiplayer shenanigans, the 42 Classic Games compilation is a good one.

Have a search through GBA games and find yourself International Karate Advanced.

Does anyone know if Ninja Gaiden or that Ultramarines game are any good?

• Paid Members

can any one recomened me a good best of white snake CD. theres a few about all with very mixed reviews.

also would any one recomened the platinum collection as the best deep purple set, or is there another people would pick over that

• Paid Members
can any one recomened me a good best of white snake CD. theres a few about all with very mixed reviews.

This one is about the best of the lot -

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/130368/Gre...ts/Product.html

Or if you want to spend a bit more -

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/5541289/30...on/Product.html All the hits plus a few hidden gems. "Would i lie to you" being an absolute corker! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Baz, if you mean your PC memory and stuff, go here - http://www.crucial.com/uk/systemscanner/index.aspx

Download and run the scanner and it'll tell you what memory your PC can take, makes it much easier :).

Jesus christ. What is the deal with that? I'm currently having to close down numerous windows containing women with their legs wide open. Jeezo. Theres another one. She's not even wearing a smile. :(

Thanks for ruining my computer there. I'll be here all bloody day.

Only joking! Much appreciated. Thanks for that. I'll probably put another 1GB in there. Again thanks. :)

Does anyone have an old unwanted faceparty account? It seems you can't even join it anymore although I may be wrong... I haven't used it for years but a friend said its changed a lot and it might be worth trying again. So does anyone have a username and password that they'd be willing to give?

• Paid Members

Does anyone know anywhere in the UK that are selling these? They're Eee PC skins but that's an American site. I found a site called Skins4things but they only seem to sell something to stick on the top/back of the screen, whereas the other site includes something to go around the keyboard/mouse pad.

Also, has anyone seen something that's a watch but not a watch? Like jewellery that's got a watch face in it?

Ok, so I was driving home last night and noticed a van with a sign on it saying "Police, Follow this vehicle!"

What I dont understand is why this is there? I assume it's some sort of security thing but how do the police know when to follow it and when not to? Any ideas?

Archived