Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Late last year the people behind xtremewrestlingtorrents.net started another torrent exchange site with no wrestling. It had mostly films or music. Can anyone remember what it was called.Cheers

torrent-vision.org?Its shut down now however.

I just bought fm08 handheld for the PSP, but for some reason it just wont work! it will load and a screen will come up saying 'The game could not be started. (80020148)I know i ask a lot of questions on here, but what can i say. The UKFF is a helpful place.

there's a few alternatives.1) you downloaded a version which has had the update removed with UMDTOOLS, thus it keeps crashing your devhook/custom firmware2) your custom firmware has been detected by the disk/iso, and will not run.3) you've not got a disk in when trying to run your ISO4) your FM disk is dodgy.5) you've not updated your firmware.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know i ask a lot of questions and i can only imagine this question in particular has been asked many times before, but how do i watch shows on the NBC website? i know you have to be from America to view them. So really i am asking is there a way to change my location on Mozilla or whatever so i can watch the shows? Like always, any help is very much appreciated.

I know i ask a lot of questions and i can only imagine this question in particular has been asked many times before, but how do i watch shows on the NBC website? i know you have to be from America to view them. So really i am asking is there a way to change my location on Mozilla or whatever so i can watch the shows? Like always, any help is very much appreciated.

I'm not sure if this works for NBC's website, but its worth a shot i guess......Double click on the time in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (assuming your on windows). Hit the 'Time Zone' tab and change your zone to an American one.

I'm not sure if this works for NBC's website, but its worth a shot i guess......Double click on the time in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (assuming your on windows). Hit the 'Time Zone' tab and change your zone to an American one.
It didn't work, but have a tommy point for your thinking. (5 tommy points are rewarded to the person who can help me, and 100 to the person who knows what a tommy point is)Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

• Paid Members

1. tommy point An award given to an NBA player, usually a member of the Celtics, by Celtics color commentator Tommy Heinsohn (NBA Rookie of the Year 1956-57 for the Boston Celtics, NBA Hall of Fame Inductee 1986) for a great play that goes up and beyond the call of duty expected of the player. E.g. A steal, a blocked shot or great defensive play, etc.

1. tommy point An award given to an NBA player, usually a member of the Celtics, by Celtics color commentator Tommy Heinsohn (NBA Rookie of the Year 1956-57 for the Boston Celtics, NBA Hall of Fame Inductee 1986) for a great play that goes up and beyond the call of duty expected of the player. E.g. A steal, a blocked shot or great defensive play, etc.

Guessing you cheated, but it was a pretty shit game to start with. So doesn't matter, anyway i look forward to any responses in regard to my NBC question.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived