Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

Perhaps you should grow up a notch, and not be so arsed about a few avatars and how they'll have an effect on those bastard Mafia games.

Hang on, he was just giving his opinion, wasn't he? If anyone else feels the need to take the piss out of him, I'll retire from the Scottish football thread.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What do actors snort in films when it's supposed to be cocaine?

Depends. Johnny Depp snorted a baby laxative on Blow but it didn't have a good effect on him. Usually I think cornflour, crushed granulated sugar or powdered milk is used.

• Paid Members
How do you hire an assistant manager for a national team on fm08.. Stupidly I sacked the one in place with Ivory Coast whn I got the job and cannot get another despite offering around 100 people the job

I know, it's a pain. I usually end up employing who's wholly inadequate for the job.

How do you hire an assistant manager for a national team on fm08.. Stupidly I sacked the one in place with Ivory Coast whn I got the job and cannot get another despite offering around 100 people the job

I know, it's a pain. I usually end up employing who's wholly inadequate for the job.

Just a case of plodding through the local and obscures then? Damn

Where would I put an obvious shill for me mate to help her out in some modelling competition?

Vote Louise Mason in this competition, Text model 004 to 85010 to vote for her Please!!!

http://thekerriparkeracademy.com/eng/Model...rid-Girls-Rnd-6

I know Louise, small world.

Very. She's one of these people who knows everybody, used to work with her at CPW

Where would I put an obvious shill for me mate to help her out in some modelling competition?

Vote Louise Mason in this competition, Text model 004 to 85010 to vote for her Please!!!

http://thekerriparkeracademy.com/eng/Model...rid-Girls-Rnd-6

I know Louise, small world.

Very. She's one of these people who knows everybody, used to work with her at CPW

You still at CPW? o2?

Archived