Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I was coming here to ask why all the clown avatars.. Seven, suspended but reinstated and now sillyness with the avatars.. Great? Makes sense if you like that kind of thing though I spose. Makes reading the forum alot harder though. Is a pastiche of V for Vendetta?

revolutionary-v-for-vendetta-mask-of-guy-fawkes.jpg

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Seeing as it is August shouldn't he have been banned?

Banhammer was ended out of respect to corino_mark.

How the two link to each other I have no idea but there you go.

• Moderators
Green, whilst we're off topic, who did you used to be before you changed your name? The Dude, right?

He was Soilent Green before, and before that Almighty Rod. He's always been shit though so there is a nice thread of consistency despite the frequent name changing.

• Paid Members
Green, whilst we're off topic, who did you used to be before you changed your name? The Dude, right?

He was Soilent Green before, and before that Almighty Rod. He's always been shit though so there is a nice thread of consistency despite the frequent name changing.

Tell you what, I promise to up my posting quality if you promise to develop a sense of humor and stop being a cunt yourself. For months now you've done nothing but post dull, holier-than-thou comments and contributed a grand total of fuck all. Pot, kettle, black and all that.

EDIT - Oh sorry where are my manners? Cheers for the support kendal. I'd have suspected a guy like you to get jealous and "nut" me or whatever it is you get up to.

Man this thread has gone ridiculously off-topic by this point.

• Paid Members
I have a question: What is it you think I would want to 'nut' you for?

I was merely implying that, instead of the insulting way which you likely intended, that you were saying the Almighty Rod name was apt due to my large...post count. I then implied that you'd be the kind of lad who, rather than showing support like you (notreally) did, would get jealous and nut me. The latter phrase also playing on your usual hardman posts and whatnot.

• Paid Members

I think he was saying you are an almighty rod, not that you have one. For someone who seems to be a great judge of who and what is funny on this board today, you're not very good at it yourself are you?

• Paid Members
I think he was saying you are an almighty rod, not that you have one. For someone who seems to be a great judge of who and what is funny on this board today, you're not very good at it yourself are you?

Did you not read the above post where I acknowledged this or did you just ignore it to attempt, and fail miserably, being relevant?

• Paid Members

Did you not read the above post where I acknowledged this or did you just ignore it to attempt, and fail miserably, being relevant?

Oh soz, did you? I must have just zoned out or something. Sorry, carry on being awesome :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Oh, I don't know. He had you sussed early on, after all.

Archived