Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

Guest Josh Jenkins

There's still some things that I'm a little confused about though.Why the huge net publicity?Why did Gabe freak out?Has the angle been dropped?

• Paid Members

August 9th: ROH officials are very excited to announce that PAC will make his ROH debut in the United States on 8/24 in Hartford and 8/25 in Manhattan. We'll have news on his matches next week in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire. Many ROH fans know PAC from his bouts at the last UK events. PAC will bring his unbelievable high-flying to Hartford and Manhattan. Get tickets for both shows now at ROHwrestling.com or by calling 215-781-2500.

I'd advise everyone to go out of there way to watch Steen/Generico vs Quack/Jigsaw from Domination. Easily one of my favourite matches of the year at this point, and it also includes a contender for nearfall of the year. I won't go into much detail about the match but Steen & Generico have such an awesome dynamic as a tag team, Steen being a complete prick and Generico being a rule abiding goodguy, they've been awesome as singles wrestlers for god knows how long but it seems like they really bring the best out of each other as a tag team.

Fucking idiot. Can't we all just get worked once in a while? This was beginning to look bloody interesting :(To be fair though, whoever started the whole thing should've made damn sure a tech nerd couldn't just follow some electronic paper trail back to the source and ruin it for everyone.

Has the angle been dropped?

What he said.

Guest "Sugar" Shane Helms

This might be a good angle were it not for the fact it involves Pearce and Whitmer, niether of whom can carry a full on angle like this by themselves. I enjoyed Pearce's run in PWG, but he does nothing for me in ROH. They should put Aries in this 161 thing, and scrap the Resiliance/ No Remorse angle which died long ago.

August 9th: ROH officials are very excited to announce that PAC will make his ROH debut in the United States on 8/24 in Hartford and 8/25 in Manhattan. We'll have news on his matches next week in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire. Many ROH fans know PAC from his bouts at the last UK events. PAC will bring his unbelievable high-flying to Hartford and Manhattan. Get tickets for both shows now at ROHwrestling.com or by calling 215-781-2500.

Nice one. Well done PAC. Certainly deserves it.

The Briscoes are now defending the Tag Titles in a cage match against Steen and Generico in Hartford on 24/08 AND in a 2/3 falls match the next night in NYC.Briscoes to win in the Cage, go one fall a piece in the 2/3 falls match and tie the third, but Morishima to go down to Danielson. I am never right though lol!!

• Paid Members

You forget, the Briscoes have had a series of 2/3 falls tag matches in ROH this year, and not lost a fall so far. I'm guessing the first fall they lose will be a storyline marker in itself.

You forget, the Briscoes have had a series of 2/3 falls tag matches in ROH this year, and not lost a fall so far. I'm guessing the first fall they lose will be a storyline marker in itself.

Yeah fair point. Could still work on the above though where Steen/Generico beat them in a fall but can't get two against them. OR, The Briscoes win two straight. Should be a good 'un.Just added for the 24/08 show is this match;ROH World Title Elimination MatchTakeshi Morishima vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Brent Albright Another that sounds good. The Champ's last two challengers in a Three Way Elimination match.