Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Josh Jenkins

I bought the Fifth Year Festival shows from Wrestlingvcd and I can highly recommend them, especially the New York show which has a great BJ Whitmer vs. Brent Albright match and Joe vs. Morishima.

I bought the Fifth Year Festival shows from Wrestlingvcd and I can highly recommend them, especially the New York show which has a great BJ Whitmer vs. Brent Albright match and Joe vs. Morishima.

Oh yes, I now have all the FYA shows and they are a great series, everyone should go for them. Things should pick up in ROH as Danielson is back.EZ

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Japanese shows...7/16 - Differ Ariake1. Jimmy Rave vs. BJ Whitmer2. Jack Evans & Kotaro Suzuki vs. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero3. No Time Limit Must Win By Pinfall or Submission: Delirious vs. Roderick Strong4. American Dragon vs. Go Shiosaki5. Jay & Mark Briscoe/Naomichi Marufuji vs. KENTA/Ricky Marvin/Matt Sydal6. ROH World Heavyweight Title: Takeshi Morishima

Edited by gadgetboy

• Paid Members

Yeah, I'm really, really liking the idea of Danielson vs Shiosaki. I think they already did a Danielson vs Rave match this month, so it won't be their first match since their 4th anniversary show belter.

• Paid Members

The reviews take me hours, so I don't do them unless I'm really excited about a show I just watched. All the Fifth Year Festival shows were solid for me, including the Philly and Dayton shows being better than I was expecting due to some ROH board negativity. You know how these things are, if it isn't the best thing ever it's rubbish, blah blah blah. I kinda got stalled at the end of the FYF: Finale DVD by my trip north the weekend before last, and I saw ASEIII live so haven't been desperate to rush through the DVDs of the Detroit shows at the end of March as I don't have the DVDs of the shows in April yet.