Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

Matt Hardy, The Headbangers and Rhino are taking over. ROH should hire a bunch of former WWE talent and have them come in and talk about how ROH is a shithole and wasn't real wrestling and stuff. That would be a good way to intertwine them into the promotion. I'd bring in Bob Holly and send him down to the ROH School and have him abuse the students. Bring in Billy Gunn and X-Pac as well. This could be a good little storyline. The ROH fans obviously hate the old WWF lot. They should play it up. Cornette could even lead them.

Think of the millions of possibilities? Billy Gunn asking where catering is, and when he's told there isn't any by an agent, Billy slaps him about. So much stuff you can do.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Haha The Headbangers is so random yet brilliant I want to watch it also.

I hope there's some massive TEAM WWF Vs. TEAM ROH come April at the Hammerstein cause I'll be there. I would absolutely love to see Bob Holly turn up, smashing the shit into Team Ambition, the internet would explode! (well....)

• Paid Members

Yeah, this sounds interesting. The problem with ROH for me is that a lot of their more interesting guys left, and they didnt have much to promote with any uniqueness to it. This gives them chance to at least present something aside from what we've already seen before, or don't care about.

Yeah the unmasking of a team that no one ever cared about to begin with is going to make me come running to ROH.

Utter bollocks.

Edited by air_raid

I actually thought he was talking about The Truth lot rather than The Headbangers when he said that. At least, that's how it seems to be worded.

I don't want to see Matt Hardy. The rest I'd happily watch. I reckon there's other WWE ex guys that would do wonders in ROH. Especially in their tag division. Could you imagine a team of Bob Holly and Billy Gunn? For me, those two guys are among the best tag team wrestlers ever. Put them bad boys together ( sure it's happened before ) and you're onto a winner. Can't be any worse than Haas and Benjamin at least.

Could you imagine Holly/Gunn vs. The Headbangers for their tag belts? The fan reaction would be fantastic.

• Paid Members
I actually thought he was talking about The Truth lot rather than The Headbangers when he said that. At least, that's how it seems to be worded.

Happily retracted if that's the case. I refuse to believe anyone ever didn't care about the Headbangers.

Put them bad boys together ( sure it's happened before )

Did they team up on SmackDown in 2004 to challenge Rico & Haas, or did I dream that?

You have to be a Ringside member, or attend their upcoming show in New Jersey to avail of the offer...but yeah, still a pretty sad state of affairs.

Looks like it will be Elgin vs. Steen at Glory By Honor. Elgin could actually be a good headline attraction if they want him to be, but theres a hell of a lot of rebuilding the promotion as whole to do first before people get invested in someone like Elgin.

• Paid Members
I got one offering it me if I spend $50 in the shop. No chance.

I think you need to buy $50 worth of stuff (but not tickets to events) from the shop, go to the next show or renew/purchase a ringside membership which is around $50.

So whilst it does work out, its not worth it at all IMPO.

Edited by Bowyo T