Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

Nah your right if there's a load of you splitting the cost it's decent. 

Still problem is if Eddie can get away with putting this on PPV and draws ok, it means just about everything else involving Eubank or Joshua will be in the same boat.

• Paid Members

Yeh that's the way it looks like it's going, it's all about setting these guys up at PPV level fighters. People rip on Eddie for it but im pretty sure he has to deliver so many a year, it's annoying as a fan but like you said Sean, get a few mates around and it doesn't work out too bad.

• Paid Members

Yep im pretty stupid. Still, i've got a couple of mates coming and it's gonna work out at like 4 quid each, it's hardly busting the bank is it?

That's not the point. They'll keep charging for this shit as long as people are daft enough to buy into it.

We'll let you off if you periscope it!

I understand everyone calling the fight for being on PPV but i've just had a look at the rest of the card and as a more than casual but less than expert fan that doesn't seem like such a bad card to make up for it being on PPV. We get the return fight of Paulie M, Chisora has been added now and then the comedy show of Eubank junior. What time does people think the main event will start? I'm thinking more likely 10:45/11 right?

I understand everyone calling the fight for being on PPV but i've just had a look at the rest of the card and as a more than casual but less than expert fan that doesn't seem like such a bad card to make up for it being on PPV. We get the return fight of Paulie M, Chisora has been added now and then the comedy show of Eubank junior. What time does people think the main event will start? I'm thinking more likely 10:45/11 right?

Said 10 at the earliest I think on the website. Id imagine by the time they walk out, introduce themselves it'll be half 10. Mind with Joshua fighting a bum you'll wanna watch everything from the walk outs as blink and you may miss the fight too.

Said 10 at the earliest I think on the website. Id imagine by the time they walk out, introduce themselves it'll be half 10. Mind with Joshua fighting a bum you'll wanna watch everything from the walk outs as blink and you may miss the fight too.

Okay cheers mate, I guess it depends how the other fights go as well. 

• Paid Members

Spike O'Sullivan kissed Eubank Jr at the weigh in;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=h6L7QZxO5Rk

I knew he was going to try it after the stuff about it on the 'Gloves Are Off'. It was the only thing Eubank seemed half bothered about, Spike trying to kiss him. Weird little fucker. Eubank missed weight as well.

Me and a mate went halves on this in the end. It cost £16 something so only £8 each. I can blow that on sweets and stuff at the cornershop (yeah, I'm a wild spender) so it's no big deal. I don't like paying for Box Office fights just on principle for the same reasons Rick said but just thought fuck it in the end. It'll pass the time quicker until Aldo vs McGregor.