Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

I haven't been keeping up with the Flintoff stuff at all to be honest.

article-2237498-162EA63A000005DC-948_306x423.jpg

Tonight's the night then. Hatton certainly looks the part doesn't he. Time will tell what he has left in the tank. I hope he does a job on Senchenko but I can't help thinking the layoff has been too much. Especially coupled with all the problems he's had outside the ring in that time. We'll see. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. Skill wise, if he'd been active and in form I'd pick Hatton but there's so many question marks on this I'm fence sitting. The one thing that makes me optimistic about Hatton's chances is that Senchenko got stopped by Malignaggi last time out, and Paulie's not exactly a big hitter is he? Fuck knows.

284242_1.jpg

Can't wait to see it though.

Edited by wandshogun09

Haye is coming across quite well i think, he completed a task lastnight and got all the stars, he seems quite popular with the others. Cool confident charachter, hasnt had a run in with anyone really. The only thing he has done which upset another camper was throw a log of the fire on to the floor for no reason, because of this Brian Connely started crying, literally blubbering, was strange when he apolagised to Haye for overreacting, Haye seemed very uncomfortable as Connely was still very emotional, he said he didnt know if to chin him or hug him.

Pumped up for Hatton tonight, as has been said before Fuck knows what will happen. Hatton says he isnt going to go at him in straight lines which i think is wise as his punch resistance has to be alot less than it was. Will be interesting to see if he can take a dig and how fit he is. If he paces himself and can take a half decent punch then i could see him hooking and holding his way to a pts win on maybe even a late stoppage if he can get his body shots off.

If he rushes out and fails to get him out of there early then he could be in trouble. Either way the atmosphere should be electric.

I can see Quigg beating Munroe on pts, i thought in the second round of the last fight Quigg seemed to have figured on Munroe a bit, could be another messy fight though.

If Murray wins he gets a shot at Martinez next year in Argentina so hopefully he fights wisely, the bloke he is fighting i do not know much about but he has a high knockout percentage so should be interesting. Overall its a great card.

Berto Guererro on Boxnation should be a top fight as well, again if Guererro fights as he can i could see him getting a pts victory, but if he gets into a ruck Berto could knock him out, should be a great fight.

Edited by Mr Lawrence