sgmilne Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 The same applies for Family Guy, though the type of humour shown in the example above is probably the ones type of humour I don't like.Is that directed at the Jackass vid? I was being sarcastic, because the vid has a bunch of retard kids skatin into a bush and diving into tress.No, I mean the type of Family Guy humour where the joke seems to be that it goes on forever, like the 'How's the book coming' joke and when Peter hurt his shin.
Andy Shoes Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 Following the recent vein of good American comedies (OK, 1 post) i give you one of my favourite Curb Your Enthusiasm clips. "Do ya crap standing up?" Adding onto that:You Cunt!
NBT Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 Speaking of unfunny shows, Curb Your Enthuiasm and Arrested Development clips have been posted.
simon needle Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 I love Dave Chappelle... Hope you enjoy too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmshCGOMU-M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybHTZP2vb1o
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted May 12, 2007 A tremendous cover by Robert Palmer of Marvin Gaye~'s "Mercy, Mercy Me". From 1990.
Golden_eagle Posted May 13, 2007 Posted May 13, 2007 Cheap plug - over the last couple of days I've found myself very bored and made a couple of videos of me sniping over Xbox Live on Call of duty 3. Take a look if you want at: This link ...and this one
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted May 15, 2007 Paid Members Posted May 15, 2007 The O.J Simpsons: If I Did It. Black and White Christmas.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 16, 2007 Paid Members Posted May 16, 2007 A kid gets in the way of a guy doing some breakdancing moves... Disturbing..
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted May 16, 2007 Paid Members Posted May 16, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvslfo7qg8E More irresponsible parents
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.