Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

Posted

A kid gets in the way of a guy doing some breakdancing moves... Disturbing..

Fuck! I hope she was ok!Still, it goes to prove that Capoiera isnt just for show, that was some serious power behind that kick
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Speaking of unfunny shows, Curb Your Enthuiasm and Arrested Development clips have been posted.

If you don't like Arrested Development, you have no soul.
  • Paid Members
Posted

A kid gets in the way of a guy doing some breakdancing moves... Disturbing..

...and in a similarly nasty vein:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbc3amCSr70&NR=1
What the heck was the kid doing there in the first place?Still, I found it kinda funny how the guy charges in, lands... and instead of holding a ball, he lifts up a kid. Kinda like "I got it! I got it! ... What the hell are you doing here?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...