HBAndy Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 http://www.ifilm.com/video/2862093Homeschooled spelling bee champ being obnoxious on the news.And on Kimmel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSojmWBwwnk that kid is brilliant. Blatant pisstaking by Kimmell.
frank Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 http://www.ifilm.com/video/2862093Homeschooled spelling bee champ being obnoxious on the news.And on Kimmel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSojmWBwwnk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6iwD4PI47cHe does a spelling too, brilliant stuff.
HBAndy Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 http://www.ifilm.com/video/2862093Homeschooled spelling bee champ being obnoxious on the news.And on Kimmel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSojmWBwwnk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6iwD4PI47cHe does a spelling too, brilliant stuff.I watched that right after. Kimmel laughing away to himself is awesome. Weird kid. I'm intrigued to whack his name into youtube and watch everything, he's bizarrely entertaining.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 9, 2007 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2007 Greatness right there. http://youtube.com/watch?v=D2eQZZtz1Bk&...ted&search=And the anti-greatness. Cosmic balance is restored.
Metallica Posted June 9, 2007 Posted June 9, 2007 http://www.ifilm.com/video/2862093Homeschooled spelling bee champ being obnoxious on the news.And on Kimmel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSojmWBwwnk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6iwD4PI47cHe does a spelling too, brilliant stuff.I watched that right after. Kimmel laughing away to himself is awesome. Weird kid. I'm intrigued to whack his name into youtube and watch everything, he's bizarrely entertaining.eek, the way he stays quiet and just stares! Is there something wrong with him or were social interactions not something his Mam taught him?
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 9, 2007 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2007 Apparently he has Aspergers syndrome.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 9, 2007 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2007 The Paris Hilton goes to jail music video!
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 10, 2007 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2007 This always makes me giggle. Thanks for reminding everybody about it.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 11, 2007 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2007 A nice music video by Mike and the Mechanics. "Silent Running".
buba3d Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7yAkxkm6GQ jerry jerry jerry
freaky Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 Porn.That was exactly what I needed. Thanks very much.
Cult-Of-PersonalityV2 Posted June 11, 2007 Posted June 11, 2007 Porn.That was exactly what I needed. Thanks very much.Whoa, That's some hardcore shit right thur.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.