Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45s4GJslGIWomen goes on Maury Povich to talk about her severe phobia of cotton. So, Maury brings out "the cotton man" and laughs his ass off as she has a panic attack.Cotton is a dumb thing to be afraid of, but I did feel bad for her here.

If I was the husband, the Cotton Monster would have got my fist in his face.It was pretty funny though, good old Maury.
  • Paid Members
Posted

You can never, EVER get fed up of Klaus Forklift Safety. Still one of my favourite internet clips of all time.

First time I've seen that and my eyes are now killing me as I've genuinely had tears gushing out of them. I very nearly didn't watch it, as it took a while to get going.
Posted

http://break.com/index/kid-pranks-guild-in-vent.htmlNot youtube, but one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Guy invades some online game server and pranks a chick with Duke Nukem voiceovers. She goes fucking ballistic.

That is brilliant.At first you think what a loser, getting so pissed off because someone is spoiling your online fantasy game. Then by the end you think what an unbelievably fucking loser, almost crying over it. Get a grip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...