simon needle Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 One Week Bathroom Sessions - Barenaked Ladies
Garrett Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXIbG0ygJo New music video from the Westboro Baptist Church. I bet this gets to number 1.
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted April 12, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 12, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKXIbG0ygJoNew music video from the Westboro Baptist Church. I bet this gets to number 1.I saw the song title and thought it'd be a humour attempt....then the singers came into shot. I'll never forget the leader.
BionicRedneck Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 That was outstanding. "You'll eat your kids (yeah you'll EAT 'em!)"
Happ Hazzard Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 One for the Corrie fans - A murderer is born!
Garrett Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 That was outstanding. "You'll eat your kids (yeah you'll EAT 'em!)" It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages.If it was on a sketch show, or it was a parody it would still make me laugh. But the fact that these people are actually serious makes it so much more hilarious.I demand they release an album.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted April 16, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2007 http://www.break.com/index/wrestling_move_goes_bad.html Walls of motherfucking Jericho, baby!
freaky Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 http://www.break.com/index/wrestling_move_goes_bad.htmlWalls of motherfucking Jericho, baby!Win.
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted April 17, 2007 Paid Members Posted April 17, 2007 Last Caress/London Dungeon/Green Hell - Metallica & Danzig
Garrett Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Girl's life ruined by phobia of Pickles fifteen year old is determined to have a baby...like really determined There's more to the Maury Povich than just paternity tests, you know...he's a respected journalist!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.