*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

An update on the Nailz front, he heavy wore boots with 6 inch lifts on them to make him appear about 6'9"/6'10", so that might have had something to do with why his bumping was the shits. When I saw him take the choke slam he looked like he was taking it under water. Looked so odd.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

An update on the Nailz front, he heavy wore boots with 6 inch lifts on them to make him appear about 6'9"/6'10", so that might have had something to do with why his bumping was the shits. When I saw him take the choke slam he looked like he was taking it under water. Looked so odd.

Wonder if Brian Lee bought his boots off him for Summerslam 94.

You'd think for house shows they'd let him wear a regular boot. Or maybe it was his choice.

• Paid Members
You'd think for house shows they'd let him wear a regular boot. Or maybe it was his choice.

Not when he's wrestling the Undertaker. He'd look like Dink The Clown next to the 6'10" Undertaker if he took his shoes off. And those wrestling magazines took the pictures at the house shows, so it would have ruined the illusion for me reading PWI and seeing Nailz looking tiny next to Taker.

• Paid Members

Boss Man, Hacksaw and the Nasties were either gone or on the way out by the time that came out. If it was only a few months later, who do you think they'd have had in the song?

Replace Boss Man with Razor Ramon. The Nasty Boys part could have been the Steiners. And maybe the Lex Luger instead of Duggan. Either way, I bought this at Blackpool in the Summer of 93 and half them were gone.

• Paid Members

I remember having this on a cassette back in the day on some random compilation. Not sure I've ever seen the video before, amazingly.

and I played it on Demon FM to open my Wrestlemania episode of Demon Island Discs, which should have gone out at 8am, but wound up going out at 6pm due to some tit screwing everything up... pretty sure nobody was massively impressed with that song being played.

Yup, been tape traded for years. I got this on a comp tape with this, some fucked up family cutting promos about how much they loved Chris Jericho which Chris was sent and leaked out in the late 90's and a botch compilation - not a "humerous" Botchamania type deal, moreso Headhunter B snapping his fucking leg in half and stuff like that. Pretty sure this was on YT once before too.

I remember his voice being terrifying. Someone posted a video of him doing a promo at a indy show without the vocal effects and he sounded about as menacing as Truman Capote. Never peak behind the curtain :(

Is this the promo you're thinking of?

That's the one. What a maroon.

Christ that reminds me of the filing guy in my last work.

I think the lack of saliva being blown at the camera also reduce his workrate somewhat...

• Paid Members
This may have been posted already, but to be on the safe side...

Backstage at the Great American Bash '88

Coked up shenanigans and Arn Anderson's Asshole while Paul Ellering reads quietly.

Bloody hell, I've never seen that before. Theres a second part at the side too.

Poor Sting sharing a dressing room with those nutters. Its not surprising Hawk isnt with us anymore, he was crackers!

Is that Dick Murdoch stumbling over shitfaced at 3.00? It must have been like Freshers week 24/7 back then.