*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Whilst searching for the bump that Tim White took in the Cell that ended his career i've stumbled across this series of webisodes from wwe.com.

Tim White, whilst so depressed with not being able to referee ever again because of his injury, tries to kill himself... again... and again... and again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RefTimWhite?feature=watch

• Moderators
Otto Wanz's promotion does the Europop version of the Wrestlerock Rumble:

Includes Haystacks and Hashimoto dancing, an early PN News rap and the future Papa Shango.

Are you sure that's Papa Shango/Charles Wright? I've always been told that it was a US indie guy who never made it big. Also, Wright would've been in USWA around about this time.

I always thought it was one of Vader's football mates who he got work for in Europe. I could swear that's what I read somewhere anyway. They did another song too.

EDIT: The second black gentleman with the lovely voice is apparently indeed Vader's mate from college football, Hercules Boyd.

Edited by PowerButchi

Hi Guys

Taking longer to get released than Armando Estrada it's part 5 of the Arm Bar Critics Wrestlemania 7 review where we find out how long Ric Flair's been crazy, how far Sensational Sherri is willing to go to secure a title match and what I used to do in front of my bathroom mirror as a teenager.