*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

a clip from GPW Friday Night Thriller 7/10/11 Voodoo vs. Bruce Sheila. Don't you just hate it when you're in the middle of a wrestling match and a Thriller dance breaks out? Pssh. :p

a clip from GPW Friday Night Thriller 7/10/11 Voodoo vs. Bruce Sheila. Don't you just hate it when you're in the middle of a wrestling match and a Thriller dance breaks out? Pssh. :p
Be ok if Osirian portal hadnt done it first.

it would be ok if it could in anyway make money for anyone involved and adhere to the principles of pro wrestling, I hated that, nothing spells fake like a bunch of people shitting all over the hardwork of every past wrestler to ever lace up a set of boots.... and those 'Portal' douches can fuck off as well. Edited by Whiskey_Jim

it would be ok if it could in anyway make money for anyone involved and adhere to the principles of pro wrestling, I hated that, nothing spells fake like a bunch of people shitting all over the hardwork of every past wrestler to ever lace up a set of boots.... and those 'Portal' douches can fuck off as well.
It cool to borrow ideas but to just outright copy it is shit.

it would be ok if it could in anyway make money for anyone involved and adhere to the principles of pro wrestling, I hated that, nothing spells fake like a bunch of people shitting all over the hardwork of every past wrestler to ever lace up a set of boots.... and those 'Portal' douches can fuck off as well.
But... He knows Voodoo! That can't be fake, surely?!

Fuck off you boring cunt. You love your World of Sport and that's full of stupid shite that would never, ever, ever, ever happen. Principles of pro wrestling my arse.

• Paid Members

What a massive cunt