*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Mickie Kuckles posts a video regarding her comeback to wrestling after having her child. She actually seems surprised that some people didn't like her because of her super stiff, smash mouth style.

It's actually a video posted to facebook that I've linked there, but I still thought this was the most relevant thread.

My name makes a cameo appearance on the info bar at the bottom of the screen at 3:30....

Anyone know what those great compilation clip videos are called? They're like Botchamania. Im sure there's hundreds of episodes

Thanks

ah you mean Art0Donnell2 ?

Here's a classic

Vince sings Mustang Sally

Raw goes green(-screened)

There used to be a series of videos called Random Goodness which were awesome. Each always featured a clip of Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan being great together and a mixture of classic and ultra-modern wrestling clips set to music. They were really professionally produced too. Unfortunately they disappeared, which was such a shame.

Anyone know what those great compilation clip videos are called? They're like Botchamania. Im sure there's hundreds of episodes

Thanks

Here's a classic

There used to be a series of videos called Random Goodness which were awesome. Each always featured a clip of Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan being great together and a mixture of classic and ultra-modern wrestling clips set to music. They were really professionally produced too. Unfortunately they disappeared, which was such a shame.

Yeah that was it! Bugger. Shame they're all gone. I loved them!! Anything similar around. Thanks everyone

Thanks

Here's a classic

I would had loved to had seen them.

Stiff yes indeed.

Thanks

Here's a classic

I would had loved to had seen them.

Stiff yes indeed.

nW0 goodness Kevin Nash should do commentary this stuff i never seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=JChycvcH_aw#!