*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I know, I know, it's just I was about to mark out and that happened. Oh well, worked in getting Del Rio some heat that night I guess!

I've never actually seen Klondyke Kate at a show, which promotions does she work for?

Edited by MindGrrind

I know, I know, it's just I was about to mark out and that happened. Oh well, worked in getting Del Rio some heat that night I guess!

I've never actually seen Klondyke Kate at a show, which promotions does she work for?

Not many now. Mainly local to where she lives on the south coast.

She has worked, well everywhere, but noteable promotions current fans would recognise are All Star, WAW and Premier Promotions.

Her bloody and violent feud with Sweet Saraya in the early 00's was probably her most high profile of the last 10 years in my opinion.

• Paid Members

Not trying to sound like a dick, but has she gained a lot of weight since she was more active?. Or is she like a female Big Daddy or something? I honestly know nothing about her.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but has she gained a lot of weight since she was more active?. Or is she like a female Big Daddy or something? I honestly know nothing about her.

More like a female Haystacks, I think. Definitely big and fat back in her prime days too though.

She's always been a big lass has our Kate....

http://youtu.be/440ebcV3Rhg

Nearly always the heel, Kate's been terrorising the UK rings for decades.

She can antagonise a crowd like few I've seen and, for someone her size, was a very good worker.

Her daughter, Connie Steele, debuted last year.

As I said, Kate and Saraya had quite the feud back in the day including numerous Hardcore matches.

I remember seeing one match between the two where Saraya suffered a nasty cut on her head that saw her lose a lot of blood.

Not a classic match, but I thought it was noteworthy that in 2011 at the age of 46 he is still doing his trademark spots, the highlight being a Triple Jump Moonsault at the 7 minute mark.

I cant remember the last time he did one of those. :love:

Sabu definately deserves a lot of respect. I certainly know when I first saw Sabu wrestling in 1995, I'd not have put much money on him being able to walk 16 years later let alone be able to do pretty much all the same stuff. Consider this - he is the same age (but born the year before) both Mick Foley and Shawn Michaels.