*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
David Otunga: Bowtie/Argyle sweater/Thermos enthusiast.

Next World Champ.

Bow-ties are cool.

Anyway, here's a video I uploaded myself of Billy Gunn hitting the Fameasser on Bubba Ray on top of a table in 2000

• Paid Members

Women's wrestling in the WWF in 1985 was awesome. Here's Judy Martin and Desiree Petersen beating seven shades at MSG... Who the fuck is Desiree Petersen, shes the shit. Check out Petersen's cracking bumps onto the announce table as well as bumping and selling like she's Ricky Morton all match. Makes you hate Moolah for fucking most of these ladies career's over but still... Really well worth the watch.

FUCKING WATCH THIS

Part 1

Part 2

EDIT: Just found another cracker from the same year from the Boston Garden, featuring more announce table bumping and crowd brawling in 1985. Petersen takes some fuck off nasty bumps considering this was the days before ring mats. Judy Martin is also a really great heel in both matches, you really get the feeling in her heelishness that she utterly fucking detests Petersen. Both matches tell great stories. Petersen plays a never say die babyface that Kelly Kelly could fucking dream about!

Boston Garden Match

Edited by Chilli_Dog

Women's wrestling in the WWF in 1985 was awesome. Here's Judy Martin and Desiree Petersen beating seven shades at MSG... Who the fuck is Desiree Petersen, shes the shit. Check out Petersen's cracking bumps onto the announce table as well as bumping and selling like she's Ricky Morton all match. Makes you hate Moolah for fucking most of these ladies career's over but still... Really well worth the watch.

FUCKING WATCH THIS

Part 1

Part 2

EDIT: Just found another cracker from the same year from the Boston Garden, featuring more announce table bumping and crowd brawling in 1985. Petersen takes some fuck off nasty bumps considering this was the days before ring mats. Judy Martin is also a really great heel in both matches, you really get the feeling in her heelishness that she utterly fucking detests Petersen. Both matches tell great stories. Petersen plays a never say die babyface that Kelly Kelly could fucking dream about!

Boston Garden Match

Two very tough women there - quite how Petersen didn't cripple herself taking those hard bumps onto the table as often as she did I'll never know.

Plus, Judy hits a powerbomb!! Never seen the done prior to then if I'm honest.

It's a cliche but they just dont make 'em like that anymore. Judy Martin, Desiree, Leilani Kai, Rockin Robin, Sherri Martel and The Jumping Bomb Angels [to name but a few] were awesome and none of the WWE girls these days can hold a candle to any of them. Its a shame WWE no longer affords its female wrestlers any respect either.