*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

I'd never seen the TNA segment with Foley before, near the start of the video, I laughed like a silly prat at that. Is that a microcosm of what he's been like in TNA?

• Paid Members
Wheelchair Flair was his greatest moment.

That's absolutely fucking marvellous.

Flair. Batista. Bret. McMahon. Wheelchair = wrestling comedy gold. Are there any more I'm forgetting.

Part two of an insanely brutal match between Masashi Takeda and Abdullah Kobayashi. . The 2 German suplexes at the 6 minute mark are fucking nuts. Kobayashi himself is nuts.

I love how they are cutting themselves up really bad on broken glass yet the knees he throws before the 2nd suplex are very fake :laugh:

• Paid Members
I love how they are cutting themselves up really bad on broken glass yet the knees he throws before the 2nd suplex are very fake :laugh:

I know. Exposes it for the ridiculous shit that it is.

• Paid Members
HBK proving he can even oversell better than everyone

more benny hill themed wrestling

I know it's supposedly unprofessional and all that but I still think it's as funny as fuck.

I love this comment:-

"Shawn isn't overselling, Hogan was working stiff and that's what happens when the Hulkster really hits you."

Knee strikes to the head could kill, the cuts from the glass are really only superficial injuries, save for the odd accidental slightly deeper gash. The throwing of the knees is worked, obviously. It