*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

But not the one you think it is. Does anyone know how and why this came about? Looks like its from Raw whilst with Shelton Benjamin in the Minnesota Wrecking Crew.

It's from a dark match in 2001, they must have used the Raw replay graphics for when JR and the likes were watching the match to see if he was ready to be called up to the main roster.

Ah see it was the graphic that threw me. Good shout.

Looks like a bloody good idea that, there's a constant stream of punters for the whole summer.

Agreed. Probably not the same concept but TNA are situated in a theme park, though they rent their own studio. Kind of the same deal. If FWA could do these kinds of shows over entire weekends in different major theme parks it'd be a big boost for them. Obviously nailing Alton Towers would be the big one but still, a good way to get noticed by the general public and even the people who've lost interest in wrestling or older fans who'd stopped watching years back,

Looks like a bloody good idea that, there's a constant stream of punters for the whole summer.

Agreed. Probably not the same concept but TNA are situated in a theme park, though they rent their own studio. Kind of the same deal. If FWA could do these kinds of shows over entire weekends in different major theme parks it'd be a big boost for them. Obviously nailing Alton Towers would be the big one but still, a good way to get noticed by the general public and even the people who've lost interest in wrestling or older fans who'd stopped watching years back,

Is Alton Towers still considered the biggest theme park in the UK?

I know in terms of literally being a really huge site it is, but from my understanding Thorpe Park has more full-on thrill rides these days. As soon as they got bought out by Tussauds they starting adding big rides and I thought they'd pretty much overtaken Alton as the best rollercoaster park in the UK?

Is Alton Towers still considered the biggest theme park in the UK?

I know in terms of literally being a really huge site it is, but from my understanding Thorpe Park has more full-on thrill rides these days. As soon as they got bought out by Tussauds they starting adding big rides and I thought they'd pretty much overtaken Alton as the best rollercoaster park in the UK?

Thorpe Park probably is regarded as the biggest now, yes. They have added lot's of big attractions in recent years.

If you say to the general public, what's the biggest theme park in the UK, they'll say Alton Towers. In terms of branding and history, I'd still say Alton Towers would be the 'big one' despite Thorpe Park having the bigger/better rides. But WWE is the biggest wrestling company in the world despite TNA having far better 'wrestlers'...so yeah, if I was the FWA I'd want to land Alton Towers as the 'big one