*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Kendo Nagasaki (the man who don't do chat) on a chat show, playing the drums. You couldn't script it.

I love the fact they go into how he's got a finger missing, yet the camera clearly shows a full hand of fingers while drumming.

Kendo Nagasaki (the man who don't do chat) on a chat show, playing the drums. You couldn't script it.

I love the fact they go into how he's got a finger missing, yet the camera clearly shows a full hand of fingers while drumming.

Kendo's finger is only partially missing. The way he's holding his left stick looks about right.

William Regal and Christian reduce the fans at a German houseshow to a panto crowd. Recorded on the handheld cameras of two different fans. The first video ends pretty abruptly, but it picks up again from about a minute into the second video. My favourite part is between about 6:00 and 6:15 on the first video, and Regal's facial expression around 2:18 on the second is just priceless! The whole thing just looked like so much fun to be part of. One reason why going to WWE live is totally worth it.

First video -

Second video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCxvMc8zYDs

Edited by MerlinsMagique

• Paid Members

WWF The Main Event NBC Special from 1988 - the one that drew 33 Million. The show looks like something completely special watching it now. I'm surprised WWE doesnt big this up more than it does, considering its the most watched show in their history. The crowd are electric and the comments at the start by McMahon and Ventura have a feel of a real sporting event. Class. Honky Tonk Man's hilarous.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
TNA's first PPV match in 2002

Depressing. 8 years ago next week and this looks a hundred times better in all levels of production, look and feel.

In ring action is still shoddy retarded mind.

What was the point in that?.. fucking douch

?

Point in what? Are we not allowed to comment on things now?

You can comment on things, and people are allowed to comment back. Unfortunatly in the "Comment Back" stage, you get the occasional knuckle dragger who comes out with that kind of comment.