*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

BLUE BLAZER"The Blue Blazer" Owen hart falls from the rafters on a harness - AND LIVES!!! Only to be beaten up my Steve Blackman...Not a joke - this was a few days before THAT fall when Vince realised "Hmmm... that harness looks rubbish, better find a few one".

That's part of the reason for the accident. He was meant to 'fall' the last few feet of the Over The Edge match for comic effect. That meant not giving him the usual safety precautions, which is why WWE had to ask around to find someone who'd be willing to supply a harness/cable system that wasn't as secure as it should have been.
Where did you hear that? I thought that they had to get the crappy harness release because they wanted him to be able to walk out of it after landing? I heard that from the Marth Hart book. Not saying that she'll know but wanna know where this other version of the story comes from.

• Paid Members

Yeah, during his earlier days his promos had the passion but some of the stuff he said was dodgy as fuck. To me it seemed he seemed to get his promo skills during the Hero fued really tight and is now one of the best guys out there. His recent Chikara promos have been amazing.

• Paid Members
Shitarse 50 for him next year. :( .. When it goes STATESIDE!
STATESIDE?That took place in Ireland around about 02/03 at a WIN show in the National Basketball Arena, Dublin, and features N.Irelands Stevy Shaker
Helluva big crowd then, good stuff.

Link doesn't work...But as D.D.P would say, "that's not a bad thing that's a good thing" :laugh: Seriously that makes Patterson vs Brisco in the Evening gown match/gropefest seem credible to non wrestling fans.It's sad because that Dan Edge[who's legitimately disabled I believe] looks like he's in pain just getting up from sitting down, that's how bad he is, and the other guy playing a discount Paul E Dangerously[or should that be Poor E Dangerously?] was even worse, I felt pity for them both as they clearly believe that people will pay money to see them, based on there performance here if they were performing outside my window right now I wouldn't even tilt my head left to watch them.