UKFF At, Not With

neil

2005's At, Not With Poster?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's been said before, and I'll say it again. John Lister wrote two books. You wrote ECW on your arm.

You think I was referring to Lister? I really like John's posts. If you of all people can't make out who I'm referring to then you really are fucking clueless, Lantern.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said "UKFF Poster Of 2005" which seems to be John at this point. If you're still pissing about getting banned for trolling me, then...then that's a little sad. Sorry.

"UKFF Poster Of 2005" was the category, not who's winning the category at the moment. You'll get there in the end, I'm sure... :rolleyes: I don't ever even recall pissing about getting banned here once since I got back late last year, great imagination you've got there, LL. And harping on about me & my tat, which is even older news than "It's Still Real To Me Dammit", then... that's more than a little sad. "Sorry".

I think the difference is, a fat bloke writing ECW on his arm in marker pen is still funny.

Now who's trolling? I haven't started a flame war at all with you since I got back, Lantern, so why do you keep hating on me? Really pathetic.

Course you're not the only one, there's plenty of ECW tat haters around here. Leicester Lantern is just the only one who still mentions it in a feeble way to unsuccesfully wind me up & amuse himself when it happened like 7 months ago. Move on, for fucks sake!I don't get how LL could even get nominated as "UKFF Poster" for everything he's "done" for this forum over the past year (well, I do get it, actually, but I've been there before too many times already & noone's exactly going to admit to such a thing!), when his typical output is this. What a miserable snitch:

And isn't admitting that your a gimmick poster enough grounds for a banning?

No wonder Lister is running away with that award, with arse like that. Edited by JSB

I think the difference is, a fat bloke writing ECW on his arm in marker pen is still funny.

At least I'm not the only one who thinks so but he isn't the only one to do something so pathetic. This is some guy on the pwg forums. SDTATTOO.jpg
That tatoo actually looks half decent.

• Paid Members

see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that category

I'm not a paid member, I wasn't even aware there was a paid member forum, I've never once been "up the mod's arse," and it matters not even if I was because they have no input in the nominations. They also don't tell people who to vote for so if I didn't belong in there everyone would be voting others instead of me. Just come to terms with me being amazing in comparison to you. It's OK.