UKFF At, Not With

neil

2005's At, Not With Poster?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with".

This isn't just an award for those you dislike. Think before you vote.

2 weeks till closure.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If just for the fact that Spyke has run a succesful and involving NFL predictions thread says he doesn't deserve to be here IMHO.

I like Van_Dammer, he's not a miserable know-all like others on this board (see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that category) but I can understand why he's been nominated in "At Not With" as his infrequent comments about disking Shawn Michaels for "being" a selfish bastard is just cringeworthy.

Hence I had to vote for V_D. But he's still cool, apart from the HBK hate.

I like Van_Dammer, he's not a miserable know-all like others on this board (see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that category)

You do realize that the regular mods had no input in the nominations process, so being "up the mod's arses" wouldn't have gotten whoever you're on about anywhere.EDIT - I voted for Lemming. It's like this award was invented for him. Edited by Shimmer