Moderators neil Posted January 17, 2006 Moderators Posted January 17, 2006 Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with". This isn't just an award for those you dislike. Think before you vote. 2 weeks till closure.
Mr. Seven Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with". SpykeDudlei1 is the very definition of this award. Although Lemming has a shout.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 17, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2006 Which van_dammer? I think it's the one who is obsessed with posting pictures of Diva's.
Jamianity Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I'm kind of shocked Just Me isn't up for this, but anyway I found this poll so hard to vote in as most of the nominees deserve a vote.
Bret Hart's Buddy Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I'm kind of shocked Just Me isn't up for this, but anyway I found this poll so hard to vote in as most of the nominees deserve a vote. Just Me rules.Should Classics really be here?
Pegasus Kid Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I'm kind of shocked Just Me isn't up for this, but anyway I found this poll so hard to vote in as most of the nominees deserve a vote.Just Me rules.Should Classics really be here? It's because of his off topic 'hilarities'.
eldeano Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I agree, Just Me is far...far more deserving to be up on the poster of the year, some on there are just stupid.
DJ Stevie C Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 If just for the fact that Spyke has run a succesful and involving NFL predictions thread says he doesn't deserve to be here IMHO.
Guest JSB Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I like Van_Dammer, he's not a miserable know-all like others on this board (see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that category) but I can understand why he's been nominated in "At Not With" as his infrequent comments about disking Shawn Michaels for "being" a selfish bastard is just cringeworthy. Hence I had to vote for V_D. But he's still cool, apart from the HBK hate.
alexander Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 It's been said before, and I'll say it again. John Lister wrote two books. You wrote ECW on your arm.
Shimmer Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 (edited) I like Van_Dammer, he's not a miserable know-all like others on this board (see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that category)You do realize that the regular mods had no input in the nominations process, so being "up the mod's arses" wouldn't have gotten whoever you're on about anywhere.EDIT - I voted for Lemming. It's like this award was invented for him. Edited January 19, 2006 by Shimmer
Recommended Posts