SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 As a forfeit, can the winner of this award have their avatar replaced with a screengrab or animated GIF of Barrymore's Hitler impersonation? That would work if Lemming of the BDA wasn't already a goner from the forum.That's why you should all........(see sig)
wally bazoom Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 You actually want to win this, don't you? I can imagine it being proudly displayed on your sig.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 (edited) Hey, I'm choosing to laugh AT myself, not WITH!!! ;)Remember.... (see sig) Edited January 19, 2006 by SpykeDudlei1
Guest JSB Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that categoryI'm not a paid member, I wasn't even aware there was a paid member forum, I've never once been "up the mod's arse," and it matters not even if I was because they have no input in the nominations. They also don't tell people who to vote for so if I didn't belong in there everyone would be voting others instead of me. Just come to terms with me being amazing in comparison to you. It's OK. Dude, little egotistical, but understandable that you thought I was referring to you there. But I wasn't. You are a great poster, albeit someone who has to be right all the time, & that's not a dig my friend, you know others have said the exact same thing. I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now. I'm happy enough in my knowledge that your amazing & I'm not. There's something comforting in that, in a funny sort of way.You're saying Shawn Michaels isn't a selfish bastard?No he isn't. He is gay though. See El, you are right most of the time, & I salute you for that.Good luck with the election campaign, Spyke!
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 Thanks JSB - nice to know I have your support! I will be giving out rosettes and shaking hands with ordinary folk in Kettering town centre this Saturday afternoon.I look forward to seeing all of my constituents there!Don't forget........(see sig)
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 19, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 19, 2006 (edited) I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in?Thanks JSB - nice to know I have your support! I will be giving out rosettes and shaking hands with ordinary folk in Kettering town centre this Saturday afternoon.I look forward to seeing all of my constituents there!Don't forget........(see sig)You still campaigning that Triple H came out on top in his feud with Batista too? Just wondering. Edited January 19, 2006 by ELsupremo
Guest JSB Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in? You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude.
bobbins Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in? You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude. What's your problem with Ralph McTell?
Moderators neil Posted January 19, 2006 Author Moderators Posted January 19, 2006 And I'm the egotistical one by including myself in "Poster of the Year" because people actually nominated me.VOTE NEIL!!!FOR LOL AWARD TOO!!!A VOTE FOR ME IS A VOTE FOR YOU
Spatular Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 As a forfeit, can the winner of this award have their avatar replaced with a screengrab or animated GIF of Barrymore's Hitler impersonation? Rats. I was actually considering using this myself.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 And I'm the egotistical one by including myself in "Poster of the Year" because people actually nominated me.VOTE NEIL!!!FOR LOL AWARD TOO!!!A VOTE FOR ME IS A VOTE FOR YOU Touche!
Mr. Seven Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 (edited) Thanks JSB - nice to know I have your support! I will be giving out rosettes and shaking hands with ordinary folk in Kettering town centre this Saturday afternoon.I look forward to seeing all of my constituents there!Don't forget........(see sig) Leicester Lantern's post about people who are happy that they "get over" or have "heat" on message boards comes to mind right about here... Edited January 19, 2006 by Mr. Seven
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 (edited) Thanks JSB - nice to know I have your support! Edited January 19, 2006 by SpykeDudlei1
Mr. Seven Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I'm not going to do what you did to me (hint: report you) for that insult there, instead I'll point out that you're embarrassing yourself with your "Vote for me!" nonsense. Sort it out.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I'm not going to do what you did to me (hint: report you) for that insult there, instead I'll point out that you're embarrassing yourself with your "Vote for me!" nonsense. Sort it out. Correct!As for the 'Vote for me' stuff, as I said before I could have handled this one of two ways - either got stressy....or had some fun!!! I chose the latter and stand by that decision.Get over it!
Recommended Posts