UKFF At, Not With

neil

2005's At, Not With Poster?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see UKFF Poster Of 2005 for one in particular, his message output last year has been as fascinating as watching creosote harden, but he's constantly up the mod's arses so he was bound to be included as a nomination in that category

I'm not a paid member, I wasn't even aware there was a paid member forum, I've never once been "up the mod's arse," and it matters not even if I was because they have no input in the nominations. They also don't tell people who to vote for so if I didn't belong in there everyone would be voting others instead of me. Just come to terms with me being amazing in comparison to you. It's OK.
Dude, little egotistical, but understandable that you thought I was referring to you there. But I wasn't. You are a great poster, albeit someone who has to be right all the time, & that's not a dig my friend, you know others have said the exact same thing. I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now. I'm happy enough in my knowledge that your amazing & I'm not. There's something comforting in that, in a funny sort of way.

You're saying Shawn Michaels isn't a selfish bastard?

No he isn't. He is gay though. See El, you are right most of the time, & I salute you for that.Good luck with the election campaign, Spyke! :D

• Paid Members

I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.

I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in?

Thanks JSB - nice to know I have your support! I will be giving out rosettes and shaking hands with ordinary folk in Kettering town centre this Saturday afternoon.I look forward to seeing all of my constituents there!Don't forget........(see sig)

You still campaigning that Triple H came out on top in his feud with Batista too? Just wondering. Edited by ELsupremo

You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude.

You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude.
What's your problem with Ralph McTell? :angry:

As a forfeit, can the winner of this award have their avatar replaced with a screengrab or animated GIF of Barrymore's Hitler impersonation?

Rats. I was actually considering using this myself.barrymore-hitler.PNG

Thanks JSB - nice to know I have your support!  I will be giving out rosettes and shaking hands with ordinary folk in Kettering town centre this Saturday afternoon.I look forward to seeing all of my constituents there!Don't forget........(see sig)  :thumbsup:

Leicester Lantern's post about people who are happy that they "get over" or have "heat" on message boards comes to mind right about here... Edited by Mr. Seven

I'm not going to do what you did to me (hint: report you) for that insult there, instead I'll point out that you're embarrassing yourself with your "Vote for me!" nonsense. Sort it out.

Correct!As for the 'Vote for me' stuff, as I said before I could have handled this one of two ways - either got stressy....or had some fun!!! I chose the latter and stand by that decision.Get over it!