Jump to content

2005's At, Not With Poster?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with".

I failed. If I remember during last year some posters said I was a 'qenuine shoe in for LOL poster of the year'. If I managed to maybe have keeped off the drink during last year Hell I would have been fine.Oh well I could have been put in a worse end of the year thing when I look at it.RATWWE.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with".

I failed. If I remember during last year some posters said I was a 'qenuine shoe in for LOL poster of the year'. If I managed to maybe have keeped off the drink during last year Hell I would have been fine.Oh well I could have been put in a worse end of the year thing when I look at it.RATWWE.
You had drink trouble!?!?!
  • Paid Members
Posted

Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with".

I failed. If I remember during last year some posters said I was a 'qenuine shoe in for LOL poster of the year'. If I managed to maybe have keeped off the drink during last year Hell I would have been fine.Oh well I could have been put in a worse end of the year thing when I look at it.RATWWE.
You had drink trouble!?!?!
Wow. I did not know that. Nope.
Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

Not Dolt of the Year, but the person who tried so hard to be funny/crazy/wacky but failed and ended up being laughed "At, not with".

I failed. If I remember during last year some posters said I was a 'qenuine shoe in for LOL poster of the year'. If I managed to maybe have keeped off the drink during last year Hell I would have been fine.Oh well I could have been put in a worse end of the year thing when I look at it.RATWWE.
You had drink trouble!?!?!
I did & didnt. What happened was I'm a lightweight & half of the time ended up drinking more than what I normally would. I managed to stay sober for three/four months which would explain why I was not present on the UKFF, The internet or even my pc during last year. I'am ok now. I'm just going to try & stay calm, not talk about flying racoons or any shit that will fly & just be me.During the times that I was drunk I went on about such things as flying racoons, which sadly also came into my soberness talk :crazy::( The only reason I mostly talked about other stuff was because I had quite a good year last year & became hyper & when I became hyper I also talked a whole load of twaddle.RATWWE.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...