UKFF At, Not With

neil

2005's At, Not With Poster?  

252 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not going to do what you did to me (hint: report you) for that insult there, instead I'll point out that you're embarrassing yourself with your "Vote for me!" nonsense. Sort it out.

Correct!As for the 'Vote for me' stuff, as I said before I could have handled this one of two ways - either got stressy....or had some fun!!! I chose the latter and stand by that decision.Get over it!
But wait, there's a third option! Now you realise people are laughing at you maybe you should have decided to stop the laughing at you by posting something worth reading. :omg: Although I'm happy you chose the option you did, it's pathetic yet entertaining at the same time. :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.

I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in?
You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude.
What's your problem with Ralph McTell? :angry:
He sucks, I hate him. Bloody folk singer. :angry:

I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.

I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in?
You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude.
What's your problem with Ralph McTell? :angry:
He sucks, I hate him. Bloody folk singer. :angry:
And why is it called FOLK music? Because when they start playing it people say "ohhhh folk"!!!Thank you.......I'm here all week!PS: look below (see sig) :thumbsup: