frank Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 I'm not going to do what you did to me (hint: report you) for that insult there, instead I'll point out that you're embarrassing yourself with your "Vote for me!" nonsense. Sort it out.Correct!As for the 'Vote for me' stuff, as I said before I could have handled this one of two ways - either got stressy....or had some fun!!! I chose the latter and stand by that decision.Get over it! But wait, there's a third option! Now you realise people are laughing at you maybe you should have decided to stop the laughing at you by posting something worth reading. Although I'm happy you chose the option you did, it's pathetic yet entertaining at the same time.
Guest JSB Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in? You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude. What's your problem with Ralph McTell? He sucks, I hate him. Bloody folk singer.
SpykeDudlei1 Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 I think we all know who the shitcake is I'm on about now.I don't and I don't think anyone else does either. Wanna fill us in? You'll be wanting me to take you by the hand & lead you through the streets of London next. It's fucking obvious, dude. What's your problem with Ralph McTell? He sucks, I hate him. Bloody folk singer. And why is it called FOLK music? Because when they start playing it people say "ohhhh folk"!!!Thank you.......I'm here all week!PS: look below (see sig)
Paid Members Supremo Posted January 20, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2006 (edited) PS: look below (see sig) Edited January 20, 2006 by ELsupremo
frank Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 He's obviously trying to get people to vote for him to turn it into some sort of popularity contest, so in his backwards mind, he would have won.
Paid Members Gallybagger Posted January 20, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2006 Seriously, where's Frank in the voting?This guy should be called the prankster prince.
frank Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 Seriously, where's Frank in the voting?This guy should be called the prankster prince. You do realise the point of this award don't you?
Paid Members Gallybagger Posted January 20, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 20, 2006 Yes, but it is a general statment. ok no i don't.
masstransit Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 Who was the twat with the lucky Badger sig ? Is he included ? If he isn't he should be
alexander Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 Who was the twat with the lucky Badger sig ? Is he included ? If he isn't he should be Ahh, Smith 3.16, banned but not forgotten.
Paid Members Gallybagger Posted January 21, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 21, 2006 Ahh, Smith 3.16, banned but not forgotten.Isn't he?hold on....Ahh, Smith 3.16, banned not forgotten. fixed
jimmyjojojunior Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 420 - you can't blame everything on being drunk.
IrishDave Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 Ahh, Smith 3.16, banned but not forgotten.Isn't he?hold on....Ahh, Smith 3.16, banned
Turnbucklepads Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 Who was the twat with the lucky Badger sig ? Is he included ? If he isn't he should be Lucky badger?
lokmad Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 tommyboi wins this one for me. So many, "jokes", so little laughs.
Recommended Posts