Moderators neil Posted December 28, 2005 Moderators Posted December 28, 2005 The best UK promotion in 2005.
Guest Ashley Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 I'm going to be biased here and vote Future-Shock Wrestling.OK, they are my hometown promotion, but all of their cards have been fantastic and entertaining and held in front of a hot crowd each time.
Daniel Edler Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 IPW:UK. You expected me to vote for who else?
The Mighty LC Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 Not sure if we're allowed multiples on this one, so...3CWWZWIPW:UKIf I had to go with one above all else...I'd love to say WZW, but I think 3CW just edge it...
heatstealer Posted January 1, 2006 Posted January 1, 2006 1PW MEW: Main Event WrestlingAre you kidding me?Both of these companies only ran 1 show each last year!!!Lets look at who should be in there.SWA drew great crowdsBCW, WZW, 3CW, IPW, UCW, FCW all had big names on their shows, and upped the anti so to speak.All Star continue to dominate the UKAt least pick from those, or make a short list.
Recommended Posts