Daniel Edler Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Can i just say that after having a phenominal first day of 2006 (and i know, technicality means it's the second now), i'd like to thank completely wholeheartedly anybody who has mentioned IPW in this thread. To know what you're doing is appreciated is really really a great feeling. I'd like to make special mention/nomination to the 2 other promotions i saw regularly this year, that being the FWA and the FWA:A respectively. I can count on one hand thumb how many times ive been to an FWA:A show and not enjoyed it thoroughly, and that event was about 18 months ago.Same with the FWA, i went to a lot of their early 2005 shows and enjoyed being at each and every one.
Guest bispham seasider Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 3CWBut I wish I could also vote for IPW:UK, FSW and GPW.
Recommended Posts