[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

genpicbydansantoni0bi.jpggetimage6yw.jpgWas browsin' the net and found her.Lead singer of a band called Genitorturers.No idea if they're any good.

Either those pics are about ten years old or she's aged INCREDIBLY well. I have an old jazz mag somewhere with a brief feature on the band and she looks more or less identical.Edit: I have one with an on-set report from Ready to Rumble, too. I should stick it on the classifieds board sometime... Edited by Spatular

Claire Forlani and Shannen Doherty? Come on, this is for discovering women who the average men's magazine wouldn't look at twice, not just two other skinny Hollywood bimbos who are neither unconventional or uncommercial- in fact, they're boringly conventional and totally commercial.Hence the love for KT Tunstall, who's unconventional and beautiful.

Claire Forlani and Shannen Doherty? Come on, this is for discovering women who the average men's magazine wouldn't look at twice, not just two other skinny Hollywood bimbos who are neither unconventional or uncommercial- in fact, they're boringly conventional and totally commercial.

I resent that accusation :) Here's Caroline Dhavernas. I've been watching her recently in Wonderfalls. She's quite pretty but her strongest quality is her facial expressions. She's great at physical comedy. Also she has a killer body, and she's shown it off in a couple of her movies.10-dhavernas-inside.jpgWatch Wonderfalls to get a true impression of how sweet she is. It's a pretty decent show too.

A few additions who I'm surprised haven't already been mentioned:

Sky News weather girl Lisa Burke:

lisa0002.jpg

Little known Canadian actress Kathleen Robertson:

Kathleen-Robertson.jpg

Jolene Blalock - aka T'Pal from Enterprise:

Jolene_Blalock_037.jpg

Adult movie star Haley Paige:

haleypaige2.jpg

And last but not least, how about a little love for those Dixie Chicks?

dixie-chicks-bandera.jpg

Edited by Sichadelic