[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

I can't be arsed to read the entire thread, but has anyone mentioned Kirsty from Location, Location, Location.

Aye, me. I'm an Allsopamaniac.SpeakOutKirstieAllsopp.jpg:love:

Ashley Jensen, just been watching her on the Comedy Awards and she's phenomenal...ashley03_252.jpg

In the early 90's she was in quite a few Scottish tv drama's, and she was immense then. Suppose shes still decent, just older (amazingly).

• Moderators

SaraRue_Grani_766033_400.jpg

Was this chick in 'Popular' also?I recognise her from somewhere...
Yes i beleive she was.
Hold on a sec. It's not Popular I was thinking of (although she was in that, I realise that I knew that already)...The show when she was in a wheelchair. fuck, what was it called? Was it that show that had Clare Danes and Jared Leto in it?? My So Called Life?? Or am I way off the mark here... help me out, it's gonna bug me.

Allison Goldfrapp- Individual, glamorous, stylish..and I bet shes pretty filthy too. Doesnt need to get her tits and ass out in shitty magazines either._40966450_goldfrapp203pa.jpggoldfrapp156x200.jpg

I'm not sure on Allison Goldfrapp qualifying. After their recent break into the mainstream market are they not (and thus her too) commercial now?

I'm not sure on Allison Goldfrapp qualifying. After their recent break into the mainstream market are they not (and thus her too) commercial now?

Yeah kind of thought that myself...maybe Im about 3 months too late with that one.

• Paid Members

The show when she was in a wheelchair. fuck, what was it called? Was it that show that had Clare Danes and Jared Leto in it?? My So Called Life?? Or am I way off the mark here... help me out, it's gonna bug me.

Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane. I struggled to remember it so I sunk to searching. :/