[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
She looks like Cedric Daniels' really old wife in The Wire.

Yes, I can think of about 50 women on the tennis circuit better looking than Heather Watson off the top of my head. Cracking young player though, if that's any consolation to her.

• Paid Members

Calling the lad a 'bell' is a bit harsh isn't it Woyzeck, considering NSFW is embedded in the Thread Title?

I tell ya, you should unclench these days Woyzeck, sir. I'd say if you were having a peddle and decided to take it up a notch by going and rooting for your g-spot, your hand would come back to you minus a digit.

• Moderators
Calling the lad a 'bell' is a bit harsh isn't it Woyzeck, considering NSFW is embedded in the Thread Title?

I tell ya, you should unclench these days Woyzeck, sir. I'd say if you were having a peddle and decided to take it up a notch by going and rooting for your g-spot, your hand would come back to you minus a digit.

There's always been a ban on full on nudity being imbedded in posts. There's 'chicks in bikinis and their bras' NSFW, and there's someone blundering into a thread to suddenly see Gail Tisley's tits drooping over the side of a sunlounger. Apparently though, internet is wildly serious business.

You bell.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

• Moderators

There's always been a ban on full on nudity being imbedded in posts. There's 'chicks in bikinis and their bras' NSFW, and there's someone blundering into a thread to suddenly see Gail Tisley's tits drooping over the side of a sunlounger. Apparently though, internet is wildly serious business.

You bell.

Shut up, you turd. You're the one having a cry. It seems to be serious business to you more than anyone. NSFW is NSFW as far as I'm concerned.

Now, who's going to find the picture of Carol Smillie's tits and blast that up?

• Moderators

You bell.

Shut up, you turd. You're the one having a cry. It seems to be serious business to you more than anyone. NSFW is NSFW as far as I'm concerned.

Now, who's going to find the picture of Carol Smillie's tits and blast that up?

Who's crying? I took 2 seconds to edit a couple of posts and drop in a virtually affectionate bell. MAN THE INTERNET HARPOONS. Christ almighty.

Edited by Woyzeck

• Paid Members
How about Ian Bell with his tits out, he won't know what to say then.

Not sure. You'd get 10 or 11 good strokes and then be caught out.

There is only one word for that: world class darts.