[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

The lovely Emily Tucker off Pobol Y Cwm.

Fucker is, there's next to no pictures of her on the net, so you'll have to watch it to see what I mean.

cdocumentsandsettingsphills24desktoppoboldsc-1_446.jpg

Stop giving away all our Welsh secrets Butch

You can keep her. She's got a head like Zool.

Her face is all stretched on that picture on the S4C site. I'll make some screencaps so you can see her in her full glory.

EDIT: Not enough photos of Welsh language soap operas online. But here she is in a rare photo bullying a child in a jumper with a budgie on it.

77172_176345235714865_176339122382143_657006_6823365_n.jpg

Jeez, I gotta head to Wales, Northern Ireland is clearly lacking in the lady department. You have this girl, sexy but dim Lucy from Take Me Out and the girl from the one show (the 3 Welsh people I know now) !

• 1 month later...
She's probably been mentioned, but Corrine Wicks, formerly of Doctors, currently in Emmerdale is unbelievably hot.

Corrinne_wicks_dr_Norks_62-1-_587.jpg

corrinne_wicks_dr_Norks_12.jpg

affectionately known online as doctor norks. not the best looking facially but come on, youre never going to look at anyone face with chest pillows that magnificent in your face.

im wondering if there are any less commercial girls left now. im struggling to think of any new addition.