[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

I'm not convinced by that Emms girl either. I did a search myself and couldn't find any really nice pics.

Then you're weird.dyn002_original_600_722_pjpeg_23885_08120a37c8de228ed4d477fd8631dcae.jpgOr just have different taste to me, whatever.
OK, that is a nice pic. The rest...not so much.

Team GB used to be hot_40359039_olympickitjojade300.jpg

The lovely Jade Johnson, I saw her in WHSmiths in Birmingham a few years agon, but she is a big lass.A few other Olympic hotties:Susannah Kallur who will compete in the 100 Metre Hurdles99989_Kallur_sisters_6205_122_1092l.jpgFrench Sprinter Christine Arronchristine-arron-main.jpgUS Sprinter Allyson Felix702px-Osaka07_D7A_Allyson_Felix_cel.jpgBritish Cyclist Victoria Pendletonvictoria-pendleton-main.jpgand the only reason anyone may be interested in Water Polo Hungarian Rita Dravuczrita-dravucz-main.jpg

Ah, women's sport. Isn't it great how these women are prized for their athletic ability?

Oh Kenny, you wacky troll. Next thing you'll be saying we're supposed to treat women as equals and not sexually objectify them!! I appreciate the irony, but the best I can manage to defend myself for loving this thread with all my leftie heart is that we're talking about women who don't fit exactly society's definition of hotness. Or something.