[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

But back on topic. The only good thing from "The Word" (unless you count Oliver Reed pissed as a twat or that woman from L-7 naked), Katie Puckrik:katie_puckrik_gallery_2.jpg

So glad you didn't say Amanda "starfucker" De Cadenet!Katy P rules!

supernanny_US_d.jpg

Testify. Apparently she's dynamite in bed as well :love:
:laugh: Who the hell was behind that kiss and tell?

Susanna Hoffs

Yow. She really has not aged well. I mean, she looks kind of OK, but considering how utterly stunning she was 18 years ago, and how many women in their forties have aged better than she has...Way to ruin the dream :(

SpatularQUOTE (Lexx) Susanna Hoffs Yow. She really has not aged well. I mean, she looks kind of OK, but considering how utterly stunning she was 18 years ago, and how many women in their forties have aged better than she has...Way to ruin the dream 

WHOA THERE!!!...Are you for real? Your telling me the Hoffmeister General doesn't look stunning for her age? If you are Im moving into your road pal, cause if thats past it in your lane, i wouldnt mind seeing average down your neck of the woods.If you want to check up on the official term of "ruining the dream" see under WILDE, KIM for further reference.Famous Mortimer & Lexx on the other hand brought up Katie Puckrick, who is a classic "something about her" girl. Shes the kind of american who you could live with without killing them after 3 weeks of ego massaging and stuff like that. FM and Lexx, I like your taste.NOW LISTER....Come on!Please tell me you never suggested in your wildest dreams that maybe, just maybe Meatloafs Daughter is worth a fuck? - Christ she looks like Chris Farley in Drag!

• Moderators

Actress Amanda Aday. She's got Joe Brown syndrome (you do Sam but think of Joe) in that she's Meat Loaf's daughter. However, she is the embodiment of womanhood.CCAmandaAday.jpgbiopic2_24601.jpg

Another reason (besides it being the best show ever) for you to watch Carnivale. In the first season she played a stripper, and was always in the nip. In one memorable scene, you could virtually see her ovaries.Plus, I think if you saw the woman who played her mother, you would actually drop dead. She's that hot, especially on the Lister scale of what hotness actually is. Mama Cooch~! Edited by Sickboy

• Paid Members

Another reason (besides it being the best show ever) for you to watch Carnivale. In the first season she played a stripper, and was always in the nip. In one memorable scene, you could virtually see her ovaries.

Ripping as we speak. Screenselect can wait an extra day. :D Though everything below the waist was a body double. :angry:

Plus, I think if you saw the woman who played her mother, you would actually drop dead. She's that hot, especially on the Lister scale of what hotness actually is. Mama Cooch~!

Fuck. And. Yeah.rita_sue_d.jpgI didn't think I needed post her, as she's beyond the "unconventional but oddly attractive" category and into the "marriage shortlist" territory.ritasue.jpg

• Moderators

annabella_sciorra0005.jpgNot your typical hottie - looks great in The Sopranos !

Which Sopranos girl was this?Because I remember one episdoe in I think the 3rd series, where the redhead from the show 'Cybil' (Zoe, I think shw was called in that show) made a guest appearance. If anyone could tell me what her name is and maybe post a picture it'd be much appreciated. Always thought she was really hot...edit: Just remembered that IMDB is your friend in these situations:Alicia Witt039_38187_AliciaWitt.jpg Edited by Who has called me Hage?