The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Villa/Chelsea Under 2.5 goals YES!

Liverpool/Birmingham Under 2.5 goals YES!

Arsenal/West Ham Over 2.5 goals YES!!!!

Man Utd FUCK

I got burnt by Man Utd a lot of fucking times at the start of the season, and swore Id never bet on them again. This time Im for real, no more Man Utd fucking bets. :angry:

I never even noticed this thread before :\.I haven't had a flutter since Saturday when I won close to 20 quid. Bolton to beat Arsenal at 8/5 stuck 2 quid on it. Pish odds but I fancied Bolton to do something. When watching the game at about the 70th minute I checked Ladbrokes for the real time odds and they Arsenal to score between 71-80 at 9/1. Arsenal were in control at the time so I decided to stick a fiver on it, never happened though :( .I also stuck 2 quid on Barcelona to score against Zaragoza (Or Sociadad, can't remember) between 31-40 minutes. My old foe Henrik Larsson stepped up and won me 16 quid at 7/1I had Milan to beat Sampdoria 2-1 at 11/1 (amazing odds) but missed out because Milan's finishing was shocking.Only just caught the gambling bug a few months back when I took up poker. I'm now playing Hold em 4-6 hours a day both online and by sneaking into the local club (Im only 17) and have started a bank account up putting money away each month and hopefully one day I'll have enough to turn professional. I can only hope.

Edited by Ally Clark

Racing was absolutly shocking yesterday. some good punting opportunities today though.E/w1:00 - Hollywood200 - Art Virginia 4:00 - Boundary House4:20 - Speed Dial HarryWin1:00 - Bens Turn 2:00 - Gungado1:20 - Blue Hills1:50 - Majik4:30 - Kicks for Free5:55 - King Jock *NAP*Bens Turn, Gungado & Kicks for Free are all Cheltenham contenders in their respective fields so more then likely they will go off at shortish odds. Gonna do a treble between them all. Might use them as bankers with 4 and 5 folds added on.

E/w

1:00 - Hollywood WON @ 20/1

200 - Art Virginia Lost

4:00 - Boundary House Lost

4:20 - Speed Dial Harry 2nd @ 9/2

Win

1:00 - Bens Turn 2nd @ 2/11

2:00 - Gungado WON @ 1/5

1:20 - Blue Hills 2nd @ 9/4

1:50 - Majik 2nd @ 11/10

4:30 - Kicks for Free WON @ 2/9

5:55 - King Jock *NAP* Unplaced

3 winners, far too many seconds today, but the 20/1 winner more then covered my bets in the first race of the day.

Edited by JFFC

You can get Chelsea at 10/11 for a straight win. Surely thats incredable value. Chelsea have been on a bit of a "bad" streak for a few games, but surely at the Bridge, against a Pool side who drew to Birmingham at home in the last game, just under evens is a tremendous price.

Also bet on this going over. With both teams having great defences, combined with some dodgy goalscoring records lately, the Under 2.5 is the favourate at 1/2. That means its 6/4 for it to go over. In these sorts of games, especially if theres an early goal, they can go over in the first half alone. 6/4 is value, so lets hope for an early goal.

Chelsea to win. 10/11

Chelsea/Liverpool Over 2.5 goals. 6/4