The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Terrible last night. Single on Napoli tonight at evens, hopefully have enough as they need to win against a Villareal side who are a shadow of a year or two back and on a horrid run domestically and in Europe.

Tempted to take Streller e/w scorer for Basel as he really battered Ferdinand and Jones last time round but notice Vidic is included this time, probably not a coincidence, so will decide before kick off.

Well that made up for an otherwise iffy midweek. 11/1 each way on Streller first goal and Napoli never looked like anything other than winning.

Two stand out a mile tomorrow in Palace draw/no bet @ 2/1 and, more so, Barnsley 21/20 at home to Ipswich although it's a dinner time kick off so maybe a no-go unless you are rolling on winnings from the 3pm's as nothing worse than blowing a bet on the later/earlier matches.

I'll price up a coupon when i'm up as just in from the works' christmas night out.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Bristol City 11/8

Crawley 4/5

Rotherham 4/5

Fleetwootd 6/5

Stranraer 4/7

Four folds and accumulator. Also going to take a wee punt on Steven Fletcher anytime scorer @ 2/1 against Wolves.

Hopefully the good luck can continue for another week.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Crewe v Crawley Town

Crawley Town @ 4/6

Notts County v Leyton Orient

Notts County @ 10/11

Carlisle v Wycombe

Carlisle @ 8/11

Peterborough v Coventry

Peterborough @ 8/11

Accumulator at 8/1 and trebles for me this week. Was a pretty tough week for the coupons!

Oh... and

Queen of South v Falkirk

Draw @ 5/2

Bristol City v Nottingham Forest

Draw @ 23/10

Hartlepool v Colchester

Draw @ 12/5

Treble worked out at about 39/1, so worth a couple quid, and got doubles on as well. Not that the draws ever work out for me!

Edited by Craig The Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

Some people on BF have unlimited credit, guys like JP McManus and Michael Tabor, that was what the original belief was at the time that some had made a cock up.

The fact BFs first statement said "This isn't a Betfair issue" makes me believe that they'll have to pay out, as it evidently is a BF issue, despite their TandCs giving their basic out.

Some people on BF have unlimited credit, guys like JP McManus and Michael Tabor, that was what the original belief was at the time that some had made a cock up.

The fact BFs first statement said "This isn't a Betfair issue" makes me believe that they'll have to pay out, as it evidently is a BF issue, despite their TandCs giving their basic out.

Well they have now refused to pay out and have voided all bets placed after the off. Gonna complain to them tomorrow but not a chance they will reverse their decision and payout unless they get a lot of negative press from it, they lost an awful lot of value from their shares after 2pm today.

Well they have now refused to pay out and have voided all bets placed after the off. Gonna complain to them tomorrow but not a chance they will reverse their decision and payout unless they get a lot of negative press from it, they lost an awful lot of value from their shares after 2pm today.

Aye, but in a similar way to the BetFair Poker SnG scam, the pressure on themselves, the Gaming Commission and other regulators is what will cause them to pay out. I know of a guy who has just over