The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Arsenal are crazy odds to beat Man Utd today. Man Utd are just over evens for a win. Am tempted to lay them at such a short price.A lay of Boro, who have said they are going to be resting players, may also be a choice of mine.

• Paid Members

The as they finished:1. Numbersixvalverde 2. Hedgehunter 3. Clan Royal 4. Nil Desperandum 5. Risk Accessor 6. Puntal 7. Joes Edge 8. Inca Trail 9. Forest Gunner And the fallers:FENCE ONEFell: Innox, Tyneandthyneagain, Royal Auclair, Juveigneur Unseated rider: Whispered Secret FENCE THREEUnseated rider: Baron Windrush FENCE FOURFell: Ross Comm FENCE FIVE Fell: Ebony Light FENCE SIXFell: Just In Debt FENCE EIGHTUnseated rider: Le Duc FENCE 15Fell: Silver Birch Unseated rider: Jack High, Heros Collonges FENCE 17Pulled up: Garvivonnian, Lord Of Illusion, Iris Royal FENCE 18Pulled up: Shotgun Willy FENCE 19Pulled up: Direct Access, Cornish Rebel, Le Roi Miguel FENCE 20Fell: Haut De Gamme FENCE 21Pulled up: Amberleigh House FENCE 22Fell: Sir OJ FENCE 23Unseated rider: First Gold FENCE 25Fell: Ballycassidy FENCE 27Pulled up: Colnel Rayburn, Therealbandit, Iznogoud Refused: Native Upmanship, Rince Ri FENCE 29Pulled up: It Takes Time

Only put a tenner on Union Jack Jackson in the end (went off 11/10 but i took the 7/4 earlier) but he came in well enough for a good profit.Tonight in the baseball:St Louis 4/7Detroit 10/13Pittsburgh 20/29Houston 5/6Got a

Edited by hbk4life

Whoohoo! I'm havin a good day today!I won 30 backing Liverpool and 20 backing Aston Villa,I've got 40 on Real Madrid at just over evens and they're 1-0 up with not long left to go!PSG Vs Lyon later tonight. I'm thinking of putting 30 or so on Lyon @ about 3.7.........

Good work gamblers keep bashing this bookies! Must be something in the water I had a good day today with 3 goals + in the Birmingham derby coming up nicely at 13/8.The flat racing season starts proper this season with the Craven meeting at Newmarket - my tip would be to stick with the horses that already have runs under their belt recently as punting based on "insider tips from the yards" or horses' work on the gallops can only lead to the poor house.

Even though reading what youve won after the event has happened is nice, this topic would be much better off if you post your selections beforehand. That way some other people might be able to make a little bit of cash. Also helps to point out some good value bets!

Even though reading what youve won after the event has happened is nice, this topic would be much better off if you post your selections beforehand. That way some other people might be able to make a little bit of cash. Also helps to point out some good value bets!

Fair comment but see 42 pages above for loads of pre-game selections so to speak! I'll merge the Grand National thread into this one as well as there were several UKFF'rs that tipped the winner numbersixvalverde (11/1)For the record I find OddsChecker an absolute godssend when betting online to find the best price. Don't forget to look around for introductory offers though before opening new accounts with anyone - try here!

After yesterday's profits, I'm putting a fair bit on Man U to win today, I think they're really good value. Even though they've got nothing to play for, I don't think that'll stop them picking up a win. They're currently around 2.3 on betfair.