DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought signs was just too farfetched. I'll spoiler tag this just in case....

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Water kills the aliens? Did they not look at the earth before they decided to invade the planet that is mostly water? and surely they couldn't just walk around on earth. Unless its only water in a glass that kills them. It was ridiculous

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Fair to say I'm not a fan of his films, took one look at the happening and thought it looked garbage and my friends all said it was after seeing it. I do like Sixth Sense however, although people now that havent seen it wont get the most out of it cos they already know the twist.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

That is a lot of peoples opinion. My answer to that is what if they didn't know? Not everyone knows what they are allergic to until they eat it/are around it. They might not have water where they come from and only until they come into contact with it for the first time did they realise it was harmfull to them.

Water kills the aliens? Did they not look at the earth before they decided to invade the planet that is mostly water? and surely they couldn't just walk around on earth. Unless its only water in a glass that kills them. It was ridiculous

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Fair to say I'm not a fan of his films, took one look at the happening and thought it looked garbage and my friends all said it was after seeing it. I do like Sixth Sense however, although people now that havent seen it wont get the most out of it cos they already know the twist.

That is a lot of peoples opinion. My answer to that is what if they didn't know? Not everyone knows what they are allergic to until they eat it/are around it. They might not have water where they come from and only until they come into contact with it for the first time did they realise it was harmfull to them.

Well theyd know the second the got off their space ship or however they got here. I can accept they might not have known, but they were running around on earth no problem when the earths climate would've killed them within minutes. Its a massive plot hole

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Well theyd know the second the got off their space ship or however they got here. I can accept they might not have known, but they were running around on earth no problem when the earths climate would've killed them within minutes. Its a massive plot hole

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

That makes more sense as an arguement.

Maybe I'm clutching at straws but maybe it's the substance that kills them rather than the stuff that's in the air. To be honest I don't how different they are, I'm shit at science.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

The Village was awesome, very underrated film, made by the same people who made Signs?

I loved the schene in that film where they had the cling film hats on, LMAO.

Tin foil hats.

..Cling film, tin foil, what's the difference? lol.

The Village was awesome, very underrated film, made by the same people who made Signs?

I loved the schene in that film where they had the cling film hats on, LMAO.

Tin foil hats.

..Cling film, tin foil, what's the difference? lol.

Cling film wouldn't have stopped the aliens from reading their brains. :p