WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Cheers for the tip about where to get the software to play Day of the Tentacle.Played it today and completed it (admittedly i remembered most of the puzzles, even though I got it about 10 years ago).Seems a tad disappointing after all these years.

is that the thing that fixes it or the game itself? If its the game itself i would like to know.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

Does anyone know a site that does review of most PS2 games?  I cant decide whether to get EA's Cricket 2005 or Brian Lara Cricket 2005.

Eurogamer is good but I can see how their style might irritate people. IGN is comprehensive but I don't see a cricket game get much attention in the US.

Does anyone know a site that does review of most PS2 games?  I cant decide whether to get EA's Cricket 2005 or Brian Lara Cricket 2005.

Eurogamer is good but I can see how their style might irritate people. IGN is comprehensive but I don't see a cricket game get much attention in the US.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=fire...G=Google+SearchTheres some reviews of BLC2005

Cheers for the tip about where to get the software to play Day of the Tentacle.Played it today and completed it (admittedly i remembered most of the puzzles, even though I got it about 10 years ago).Seems a tad disappointing after all these years.

is that the thing that fixes it or the game itself? If its the game itself i would like to know.
It's the thing that fixes the game

Hi, I'm playing CM5 and i'm wondering if anyone knows of websties that do aberdeen skins or backgrounds.

Edited by KWF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Completed God of War t'other day (staying up til 5am just to finish a bloody game). Very polished, the last level is fucking horrendous though. Some lovely cinematics, some of the best I've ever seen. Also the last boss fight is quite memorable, very satisfying.The game also has DVD style "extras"; making ofs, deleted scenes, animatics, that sort of thing. A nice touch.What to play now is the question? I don't want to buy anything new just now so I should probably sharpen up the VF4 skillz, replay Quest for Middle Earth and just maybe play Viewtiful Joe...

I should probably sharpen up the VF4 skillz

Yes. Yes, you probably should. :smug:
At least I can beat the first boss of Prince of Persia unaided :smug:
I would almost certainly have got there if I hadn't gotten completely fed up of the fighting first...

I have a bad feeling it's going to be one of those "headfuckery for the sake of headfuckery" games.

Yup. It gets really repetitive after a while. Game's ten day returns policy~Currently bashing at: KOC II (I'm trying to beat the Matchmaker mode with all feds - and also updating all the titles. KENTA keeps losing to Kanemaru at the Dome because of the stupid rope breaks bug), Metroid Prime~~, and Super Mario Sunshine. I'm also currently annoyed with Ebay. Ebay guy: Why yes sir, you can have the Mario Kart Double Dash with Zelda bonus disc. MOJ: But but but, you've just sent me MK DD. The picture bears no resemblance to what arrived - the case on the thing I have is red, whereas it's black in the pic. What's going on?Ebay guy: You are a liar.Me: :angry:

Hi, I'm playing CM5 and i'm wondering if anyone knows of websties that do aberdeen skins or backgrounds.

Heres a good tip for you - buy FM05 as it is much better than CM5 (which is terrible imo)! I am constantly playing FM05 at the moment. Have completed my first season as Rangers manager having won the treble and got to the knock-out stages of the European Cup (were bloody Chelsea knocked me out on away goals).