WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm probably going to buy a game of some kind tomorrow - which Lego game is the best? Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Batman?

Which one did you get in the end?

They're all essentially the same game anyway but I'll be damned if they aren't the most addictive games I've played in years.

• Paid Members
Medievil on the Ps1, fantastic game.

Bastard, now I'm gonna have to go and find myself a copy of the damned thing, I'd forgotten how great that game was.

You may now consider Medievil bought, played and completed! :D

Yeah I finished it with all the chalices a week or so back, Medievil 2 arrived in the post yesterday and I finally started it this morning. It's good but I still prefer the first one's combat, as 2's seems slow and less responsive. The levels are good though, much bigger and detailed, I miss the hall of heroes though :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Something to play around with on your PC:

http://www.crayonphysics.com/

The video on that page shows a tablet being used, but the game's just as easy with a mouse. The demo's substantial enough that it's worth downloading even if you're not likely to buy the full thing.

There's hundreds of online games identical to that. Having to pay for it would be a rip-off.

Not something I'm ever likely to consider playing, but I thought people would like to know who's starring in the new Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 expansion: http://tinyurl.com/ac5uxv

Superb!

• Paid Members

Random question, was just reading about Guardian Heroes after it was mentioned in the game depreciation thread and I was reminded of an arcade game I remember seeing years ago. It was a 3D scrolling beat 'em up that I think was made by Sega. The only thing I seem to remember about it was that you had to carry a little girl (I think...) around on your back.

Anyone else remember this or have I entirely imagined it?

• Awards Moderator

I'm pretty sure the arcade version of Golden Axe 3 (which had another name I can't recall) had a huge troll guy with a little elf on his back who actually did the attacking. I can't Google it easily though.

I'm playing Fallout 3. Constantly. I'm over 60 hours in and finally deciding to do the main quest, just so I can start it again with a different character with a different personality. No DLC - don't care. There's more than enough for me to do without it.

EDIT: There's the bastard elegia, Golden Axe: Revenge of Death Adder. And it was Gilius Thunderhead (dwarf in the other games) riding the back of Goah. Well worth a MAME.

Son of EDIT: b3.gif

Edited by Black2