The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just yesterday they got in the TV tapes from February 2005 to June 2005.  I've got mine ordered... why haven't you?

Following on from this - from which show did Heyman take over?Cornette's stuff bored me silly - Heyman Valley Wrestling seems like something I'd enjoy, though. So I might start getting the tapes from Heyman's takeover onwards. Edited by CracktonMoj

Is Dustin Rhodes injured or is just a crazy coincidence that he hasn't been seen in TNA since the book was taken off his daddy?

Last i heard: he got into trouble with the cops after beating up a girl.

• Paid Members

Last i heard: he got into trouble with the cops after beating up a girl.

No, that was Zebra Kid.
No it wasn't. Dustin Runnel's assaulted a women in front of his daughter, Terri spoke about it in interviews I read. Zebra's arrest had nothing to do with assaulting a women.

Where can i buy OVW TV tapings from? not from ovwrestling.com.

Outcast Video.Just yesterday they got in the TV tapes from February 2005 to June 2005. I've got mine ordered... why haven't you?
Is OVW only avaliable on VHS or is it on DVD aswell???

What two wrestlers have wrestled each other one-on-one in the most different promotions?

A few months back someone mentioned AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels who have wrestled eachother in singles for FOURTEEN different promotions! I'd be very surprised if that can be beaten.

The only other one that came to my mind was Jody Fleisch vs Jonny Storm. I only know of FIVE which are: FWA, Revival, ROH, CZW and IWW - but imagine there have been others.

Where can i buy OVW TV tapings from? not from ovwrestling.com.

Outcast Video.Just yesterday they got in the TV tapes from February 2005 to June 2005. I've got mine ordered... why haven't you?
Is OVW only avaliable on VHS or is it on DVD aswell???
Email them and ask - if they can do it on DVD for you, they probably will.

The only other one that came to my mind was Jody Fleisch vs Jonny Storm. I only know of FIVE which are: FWA, Revival, ROH, CZW and IWW - but imagine there have been others.

I think you can add TWA and UCW to that list but i am not 100% certain.