The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just watching an old Nitro from 1998. Raven/Kanyon botch a powerbomb & neck breaker combo on one of the Villano's. He's down for ages after buggering his neck, Patrick calls for the bell and Raven breaks character to make sure he's ok. He's flat out in the ring motionless for three or four minutes. Anyone know if he wrestled again after it?

• Paid Members

Just watching an old Nitro from 1998. Raven/Kanyon botch a powerbomb & neck breaker combo on one of the Villano's. He's down for ages after buggering his neck, Patrick calls for the bell and Raven breaks character to make sure he's ok. He's flat out in the ring motionless for three or four minutes. Anyone know if he wrestled again after it?

OWW lists a match result from a Dr. Wagner tribute show in October 2005 that has Villanos III, IV & V winning a trios match, so it would seem he did.

Is there anywhere online that sells a decent selection of WWE PPV posters? I'm after this years NWO one, and Armageddon 2000 in particular.

A google image search will find you the posters for the dvd's etc, here's Armageddon 2000....Armageddon2000.jpg

• Paid Members

Where can I download the music featured in these Wrestleslam promo's? It's the old Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania promo musicWrestle slam UKThanks

I can give you the WWF Royal Rumble 1990 Theme. Re-upped after some good person over in DVDVR upped it..http://www.sendspace.com/file/q1mqkd Edited by bAzTNM

• Paid Members

I have been watching a compilation of JCP tv shows from early 1988. One of the angles they did was Dusty Rhodes getting suspended for 120 days for losing it and attacking Jim Crockett and Tully Blanchard with a baseball bat. He then returned under a mask as the Midnight Rider, but this lasted less than a month and he is back 'as himself' without any explanation.Does anyone know the reason why they dropped the Midnight Rider storyline and what reason they gave on tv for his reinstation ? Thanks :thumbsup: