The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest indie_&_co

Whats with all the British stars (Domino, Eric Schwarts, Robbie Brookside etc.) on WWE this week when there in the UK?

Whats with all the British stars (Domino, Eric Schwarts, Robbie Brookside etc.) on WWE this week when there in the UK?

WWE is constantly scouting new talent. On the last few tours they've had a few guys doing private workouts with the road agents, given Brookside some TV work (probably on the recommendation of his good friend William Regal) and used one or two other guys on TV to let them get a better look at them. That's how Burchill got picked up, and there have been one or two rumblings about the guys they looked at this time as well.

Guest amg

How many "Smackdown" title changes have happened on Smackdown in 2004? How many have happened since the start of 2005?It seems these days that they are having more title changes on tv, especially smackdown. Im not sure about the real number but that can work out to be bad and good. Good, you get to see a "free" title change but the Bad is it makes that title match pointless on the upcoming PPV as you know what the result will be.

How many "Smackdown" title changes have happened on Smackdown in 2004? How many have happened since the start of 2005?

A full list of the history of all the current Titles within WWE can be found here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/title_history/ :thumbsup: I've been looking for some ECW wrestler entrance themes and have found some decent sites ( the best one being HERE ) but there are still some I can't find.Does anyone know the artist and/or name of the songs that were used by:1) Super Crazy (1999-2001)2) Sinister Minister/Mikey Whipwreck/Tajiri (2000-2001)3) EZ Money (2000-2001)I've searched on a few p2p places like Kazaa and LimeWire without much look.Also after any ECW promos on MP3 too. So far only been able to find Austin's locker room promo about leaving WCW, and in-ring promos by Pillman at CyberSlam 1996 and Dudley Boyz at Heat Wave 1999.

Sid Justice and Jake Roberts were set to captain opposing teams at the 1991 Survivor Series. I have two questions about this:

1.) Please remind me of the reason Sid Justice didn't appear at the event?

2.) Whatever the reason for Justice's absence, why didn't they put a substitute in his place (as had been done at prior SS events)? It would have been nice to see Jake do more than just cut a promo on the event.

Thank you.

Where is Amazing Red? Last time i saw him which i believe was at TNA Victory Road(?) he had bulked up to almost Rey Mysterio size but doesn't seem to have been on any TNA cards since or ROH for that matter. Any ideas?Oh also, Quiet Storm of ROH fame (2002) before he went to Japan. Is he still there?

• Paid Members

I'm not sure if Sid was injured or it was all an elaborate plan to get Savage back on TV.

2.) Whatever the reason for Justice's absence, why didn't they put a substitute in his place (as had been done at prior SS events)? It would have been nice to see Jake do more than just cut a promo on the event.

Savage was put in his place, but then Jake attacked him with the Cobra, leading to his injury. Basically, it was a set-up to help sell Tuesday in Texas.

Where is Amazing Red? Last time i saw him which i believe was at TNA Victory Road(?) he had bulked up to almost Rey Mysterio size but doesn't seem to have been on any TNA cards since or ROH for that matter. Any ideas?Oh also, Quiet Storm of ROH fame (2002) before he went to Japan. Is he still there?

Red has been doing a few Indy shows in the New York area and for Border City Wrestling. No idea about Quiet Storm other than he appeared on a recent card alongside Red in New York.

Quiet Storm was in Japan for months and months training at TAKA Michinoku's Kaientai Dojo and wrestling on Kaientai Dojo and the odd Michinoku Pro card. I can only assume that he still spends most of his time there.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure if Sid was injured or it was all an elaborate plan to get Savage back on TV.
I vaguely remember Sid was genuinely injured and was being replaced on house shows by 'Mr Madness'.Who definitely wasn't the yet-to-be-reinstated Savage under a mask. Oh no.

Savage was put in his place, but then Jake attacked him with the Cobra, leading to his injury. Basically, it was a set-up to help sell Tuesday in Texas.
Thank you and thanks also to JNLister for confirming it.