The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Bobby lashey will be the first full black wwe champion.People would say The Rock but since his samoan :confused: i wouldnt class him in the picture,biggie

03.jpgThe guy on the right's The Rock's father.Still think he's not black?

Bobby lashey will be the first full black wwe champion.People would say The Rock but since his samoan :confused: i wouldnt class him in the picture,biggie

yes, but i believe that norman meant full black. Rock isnt full black, he's half samoan.

I've just read on wikipedia that Vince McMahon paid for the funeral of Bam Bam Bigelow. Does anyone know if that is true? Struck me as a real class act if it did indeed happen.

Yeah I read that too. Apparently Bam Bam had two funerals (the selfish cunt!!!) and Vince paid for one of them!

I'm looking for a video. I cant remember the name of it though so i'll list whats in it.- stuff about the ROH era of honor begins show- stuff about WOW - Terri Gold and Jungle Grrl- Stuff about wrestling schoolsI know its sketchy but if anyone recognises it please tell me the name, thanks.

• Paid Members

I've just read on wikipedia that Vince McMahon paid for the funeral of Bam Bam Bigelow. Does anyone know if that is true? Struck me as a real class act if it did indeed happen.

Yeah I read that too. Apparently Bam Bam had two funerals (the selfish cunt!!!) and Vince paid for one of them!
Not sure about the two funerals, but either pwinsider or Figure Four Weekly wrote about there being a fund raiser to finance Bam Bam's funeral. Vince after hearing this, paid for the funeral. God knows if he paid for the whole thing, but he certainly chipped in a large sum.

Not sure about the two funerals, but either pwinsider or Figure Four Weekly wrote about there being a fund raiser to finance Bam Bam's funeral. Vince after hearing this, paid for the funeral. God knows if he paid for the whole thing, but he certainly chipped in a large sum.
Cheers for that. That has really raised my opinion on Vince. Top notch stuff :thumbsup:

The Rock isnt black by the stadnards of the American media. He doesnt have pronounced black features and is lighter than a decent cup of coffee - he is no more black that Halle 'I'm doing this for all women of colour just dont tell anyone my mom is whiite' Berry. Edited by Joe_the_Lion

• Paid Members

The main heavy metal song was "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva.Why is Bobby Lashley's running powerslam called the Dominator and why does he not use the real Dominator? Did he have to pay Ron Simmons royalties or something? :rolleyes:

What's even more stupid is that Lashley used to use the 'proper' Dominator, and it was even referred to as such. He didn't look that safe when doing it, so I guess he was told to stop using it...

Can someone give me a brief write up on the wrestling career of Brian Maxine? Cheers.

He used to come to Mum and Dads house when I was younger for Sunday lunch sometimes as he knew my Dad through mutual friends. (My Dad was/is a singer and Maxines gimmick was he had made albums wasnt it?) I dont remember it as I was a wee babby but my Dad told me a great story about being introduced as his guest manager one night (when my Dad was in the crowd) and he got spat at and shouted at by people because they hated Maxine. Crazy but true.I just wish I had been old enough to see it and remember it.