The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Where on wwe.com can I find details of what brand contracts people are on, when they are due to expire, and speculation as to whether they will move to a different brand when their contract is up?Yeah, I'm being sarcastic.

• Paid Members

Did WCW ever run Madison Square Garden?

Nope.Sorry for the one word post, but that's all that was needed to be said.
I remember them mentioning potentially running MSG in the WCW Magazine in 1991.Nothing came of it like freaky_jason said.

Did WCW ever run Madison Square Garden?

Nope.Sorry for the one word post, but that's all that was needed to be said.
I remember them mentioning potentially running MSG in the WCW Magazine in 1991.Nothing came of it like freaky_jason said.
I am sure that back to the days of Jess McMahon (Vince's Grandfather) the McMahon family have exclusive rights to wrestling at MSG. It is often refered to as WWE's home arena and around the time of WM 20 there was a hell of a lot of made of the history between MSG and the McMahon family. The programme for WM20 has a great piece from Vince and gives the timeline of WWWF/WWF/WWE at MSG.So in summary I don't think WCW would have been able to have run at MSG even if they had wanted to.P.S The Garden is amazing, if you are ever in NYC check it out.

• Paid Members

Fast forwarding an old tape I came upon a vignette for "Beaver Cleavage"? I know it was Headbanger Mosh but what was the gimmick supposed to be? Did he get on TV with it? Who was the chick who played his "momma"?Thank you brahs.

Fast forwarding an old tape I came upon a vignette for "Beaver Cleavage"? I know it was Headbanger Mosh but what was the gimmick supposed to be? Did he get on TV with it? Who was the chick who played his "momma"?Thank you brahs.

I think the gimmick was loosely based on an American TV character from the 60's. I have no idea what show it was from, but i remember reading that somewhere. The gimmick did get on TV, for about 2 weeks in 1999 before Chaz Warrington did the "breaking character" interview that led to him wrestling as Chaz. The woman who played Mrs. Cleavage was called Marianne Komlos, she died a couple of years ago from breast cancer. These links give more infoMarianne Komlos profileChaz Warrington profile

• Paid Members

Beaver Cleavage was based on the lead character in an old US comedy show "Leave it to Beaver", but the WWF gimmick was pretty much a vehicle for incest and "Beaver" jokes. I think he wrestled one, maybe two matches on TV with the gimmick (his debut was against Christian, IIRC) before denouncing the gimmick during a promo and becoming plain-old Chaz. His "momma" then became his girlfriend, and they went on to do a short-lived wife-beating gimmick with them.

• Moderators

Has anyone got any wwe scripts on their pc's. im really interested into how wwe run their shows. Thanks.

Someone posted a RAW script a while back on here that was a really intersting read. Unfortunately, I had it saved on my old work PC, so I don't have it anymore. I will send an email to a friend whom I sent it to, though, and see if they still have it...