The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know approximately how many tickets Mitsuharu Misawa sold for TWC International Showdown last year?

i remember alex shane saying in powerslam that misawa sold more tickets then foley
I think it was mostly the people at the Skydome box office that sold the tickets for International Showdown.

I don't get to watch TNA much but what can you tell me about this new guy Machette? Can anyone hook me up with a bio somewhere?

I couldn't find much information, but this is what I did find:Real name: Ricky Vega Height: 6'1" Weight: 260 lbsHometown: Los Angeles, CA Pro debut: July 16, 2001 Trained by: Johnny Rodz

I don't get to watch TNA much but what can you tell me about this new guy Machette? Can anyone hook me up with a bio somewhere?

I couldn't find much information, but this is what I did find:Real name: Ricky Vega Height: 6'1" Weight: 260 lbsHometown: Los Angeles, CA Pro debut: July 16, 2001 Trained by: Johnny Rodz
He was featured plenty in 3PW, albeit usually in a jobber role. Seems to have been very much a case of the guy being in the right place at the right time when Apollo decided he'd had enough of TNA (or they'd had enough of him), because he's really not that good...

Does anyone know what song was played towards the end of John Cena's training video on Raw this week?.. Im 90% sure its by John Cena himself, but dont know what its called?

It is indeed by John Cena himself; 'It All Ended Tomorrow', taken from his album. Edited by Van_Dammer

Guest Ray Vonne

How much time does Doug Williams spend in the UK per month on average these days? And are most of those days taken up by All-Star bookings?

2 questions:1 - I was doing some research recently into Ric Flair's world title reigns, and in adding up his NWA/WCW and WWF world title reigns I actually counted 19, not 16. Why is he known as a 16 time world champ? Which reigns aren't generally included in his universally accepted total??And:2 - I might be an idiot for asking this, but is Melina Perez any relation to Miguel Perez?

Edited by Sichadelic

2 questions:1 - I was doing some research recently into Ric Flair's world title reigns, and in adding up his NWA/WCW and WWF world title reigns I actually counted 19, not 16. Why is he known as a 16 time world champ? Which reigns aren't generally included in his universally accepted total??And:2 - I might be an idiot for asking this, but is Melina Perez any relation to Miguel Perez?

On question 1: I remember reading that two title changes between Ric Flair and Harley Race on a SE Asia/ Oceania tour in the 80's was ignored by people for years. That may take away one of his reigns. The others i have no idea about.Question 2: I'm quite sure she isnt, not 100% though.

was the guy who played the head of kaientai the smae guy who takes photographs for powerslam (wally yamaguchi?!)

I think it is the same fella.I have two questions:1) When were the earliest "THIS IS AWESOME!" chants heard loudly on wrestling? I think it's the tossers at TNA in Orlando but am not sure if it was or when it started.2) Has Christopher Daniels ever fucked up the "Best Moonsault Ever"?